So Long Setai
Setai chef Jonathan Wright heads for Barbados...
2001 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Sad news on the foodie front - much-celebrated Setai executive chef Jonathan Wright is packing up his knives. The British-born chef, who's manned kitchens in New Orleas, Singapore and London, is decamping for Barbados September 3, having accepted a position at the Sandy Lane Resort. Better get your last bites in while you can - perhaps check out one of the hotel's weekly anniversary celebration events.
- A Curated Guide to Miami Art Week and Art Basel Miami Beach
- Go Drink This: Spicy Sipper
- Rock legends, beer, booze, an 80s prom & Greased Lightning, Charlie Brown
- Go Drink This: Positano
- Ball and Chain in Little Havana brings the Brazilian Girls to Miami
- Wynwood Art Auction, P.I.G. & funk 'n' jazz
- Go Drink This: Port of Call
- Sidebar opens in Little Havana, A Night in Monte Carlo (in Coral Gables), "Bette Midler" at the Cabaret and Full Mooning in Wynwood
- Miami duo launches high-tech InList app for nightlife experiences
- Gallery: Halloween on Lincoln Road 2014