So Long Setai
Setai chef Jonathan Wright heads for Barbados...
Sad news on the foodie front - much-celebrated Setai executive chef Jonathan Wright is packing up his knives. The British-born chef, who's manned kitchens in New Orleas, Singapore and London, is decamping for Barbados September 3, having accepted a position at the Sandy Lane Resort. Better get your last bites in while you can - perhaps check out one of the hotel's weekly anniversary celebration events.
2001 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - July 29-31
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Have you discovered Miami's top 5 hidden bars yet?
- 5 happy hours you can't miss in Fort Lauderdale
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- Top 5 places in Miami to cure your hangover
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- There's a new place in Miami to drink $1 mojitos and salsa dance
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day