So Long Setai
Setai chef Jonathan Wright heads for Barbados...
Sad news on the foodie front - much-celebrated Setai executive chef Jonathan Wright is packing up his knives. The British-born chef, who's manned kitchens in New Orleas, Singapore and London, is decamping for Barbados September 3, having accepted a position at the Sandy Lane Resort. Better get your last bites in while you can - perhaps check out one of the hotel's weekly anniversary celebration events.
2001 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
- 12 events in Miami this weekend (that have nothing to do with Halloween) - Oct. 28-30
- 11 events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - Oct. 14-16
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - Oct. 7-9
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 30-Oct. 2
- Events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 23-25
- Spend New Year's 2017 With Justin Bieber!
- 10 events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 16-18
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 9-11
- 11 things to do in Miami this weekend - Sept. 2-4
- 11 events in Miami to put on your weekend agenda - Aug. 26-28