So Long Setai
Setai chef Jonathan Wright heads for Barbados...
2001 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Sad news on the foodie front - much-celebrated Setai executive chef Jonathan Wright is packing up his knives. The British-born chef, who's manned kitchens in New Orleas, Singapore and London, is decamping for Barbados September 3, having accepted a position at the Sandy Lane Resort. Better get your last bites in while you can - perhaps check out one of the hotel's weekly anniversary celebration events.
- Go Drink This: Passion Fruit Cilantro Caipirinha
- db Bistro Moderne Serves Up Art You Can Drink
- Summer in the city: DBGB, boozy fundraisers and bikini contests
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz
- Woodchuck Transforms The Annex in Wynwood into a Big Top for Gumption Cider Launch
- Go Drink This: Banjan Groove
- New Patrón lets you step up your Cinco de Mayo game
- Nahko and Medicine for the People at Grand Central, Dance Band Night, Electric Piquete & Buck 15 Redux
- Cinco de Mayo Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo