So Long Setai
Setai chef Jonathan Wright heads for Barbados...
2001 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Sad news on the foodie front - much-celebrated Setai executive chef Jonathan Wright is packing up his knives. The British-born chef, who's manned kitchens in New Orleas, Singapore and London, is decamping for Barbados September 3, having accepted a position at the Sandy Lane Resort. Better get your last bites in while you can - perhaps check out one of the hotel's weekly anniversary celebration events.
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- ICON Miami opening soon in former Mansion space and now hiring
- Rok'n burgers on 73rd St., rockin' authors hit Rock Bottom at Arsht, Dom at The Dutch & Sweet Liberty's sweet deal
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: DECK sixteen at Hyatt Centric
- Neat Stuff's Casino Night returns this Friday at Nikki Beach
- LUCKYRICE at the Raleigh, PIG in Wynwood, a pre-Pride Soiree & showboating on Fisher Island with the Pointer Sisters
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- New lounges, poolside rap parties, free concerts, food fetes & dinner with Uncle Luke
- Go Drink This: The Aviator
- Spooky, boozy, cool: Halloween week in Miami and beyond