Snooki brings a little Jersey to Opium
Snooki brings a little Jersey Shore to the Opium Hard Rock!
Yes, that’s right, the famous Snooki Mtv's The Jersey Shore is coming to Miami and partying it up at the Opium Hard Rock Saturday night; it’s going to get crazy in there! I don’t know about you, but I have not been able to stop watching the show. It’s so ridiculous it makes me laugh but I can’t stop watching. I do have to say that the cast was perfectly chosen, without that group of roommates you would not have the same drama, the crazy antics, and of course all the fights and random hook-ups. This weekend the madness of the Jersey Shore will be in full effect when Snooki’s in the house hosting the best party at the Hard Rock.
Pick your pleasure; work it out to a crazy mash up of top 40 hits, club bangers, and great house music as DJ Ideal rocks the main room, and DJ Sire Esq takes over the Imperial Room. Calling all “Guidos and Guidettes” show Miami what the Jersey Shore is all about as you pump your fists in the air and mingle amongst some of the hottest club hoppers in Miami and Ft. Laudy. Dress code is strictly enforced and just like South Beach the doorman can be very choosy. Drink prices are not that bad, I’d say average price is between $13-$20 depending on what you drink, yes red bull is extra. Guest lists are available before Midnight; that doesn’t mean get there at 2am and expect to get in for free. General admission is $20, if you really want to be ahead of the game, you can purchase tickets ahead of time at WantTickets.com.
Let’s heat things up at the Hard Rock with Snooki and show her how we do in SoFlo; let's hope nobody gets hurt. Get your hands up in the air and PUMP, PUMP, PUMP!!!
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets
- Dance-music pioneer Jellybean Benitez talks about Madonna, EDM, Studio 54 before event at PAMM
- Tobacco Road celebrates new location Sunday
- Rum Running on South Beach, Galaxy Gala, and Philanthropic Eating, lots of it
- Go Drink This: Spicy Raspberry Collins
- Katsuya unveils new installation by Miami artist Tatiana Suarez
- Miss Coco Peru at Cabaret, Spring Fling at 1111, db Bistro happenings, early bird boozing at Katsuya
- The Forge in Miami Beach fuses music and food three nights a week