Ace Hood, Iggy Azalea to perform at Sneaker Pimps 10-Year Anniversary party in Miami
Sneaker Pimps hosts a hip-hop blow out in Miami to celebrate ten years of touring with the world's hottest kicks.
Sneaker Pimps 10th Anniversary Party
Friday, Aug. 24 at 8 p.m.
Grand Central, 697 North Miami Ave., Miami
$20 in advance or $25 for VIP tickets
We all know a guy who loves his sneakers more than Carrie Bradshaw loved her Manolos. Friday night he needs to be at Grand Central (697 North Miami Ave., Miami) for a huge blow out hosted by Sneaker Pimps, the world’s largest touring sneaker hip-hop exhibition that celebrates the sneaker as a true work of art.
For its 10th anniversary, Sneaker Pimps is bringing special guests, including Ace Hood, Iggy Azalea and Sky Zoo. Dance the night away while checking out the latest sneaker trends and classic kicks.
Admission is $20 in advance or $25 for VIP tickets, doors open at 8p.m.
- Celebrate New Year's Eve in Miami
- Go Drink This: Paint Your Own Negroni
- A Mad Zoo at Grand Central, Wunderbar!, Kooky Cosplay, and Chanukah Yachting
- Go Drink This: Gin Punch
- The music, the madness and the art of the party
- Go Drink This: Walk This Way
- Death & Co alive & well in Miami, art before Basel, bargain beach club, Brazilian nights & pool pop-up
- Go Drink This: Spicy Sipper
- Rock legends, beer, booze, an 80s prom & Greased Lightning, Charlie Brown
- Go Drink This: Positano