Ace Hood, Iggy Azalea to perform at Sneaker Pimps 10-Year Anniversary party in Miami
Sneaker Pimps hosts a hip-hop blow out in Miami to celebrate ten years of touring with the world's hottest kicks.
Sneaker Pimps 10th Anniversary Party
Friday, Aug. 24 at 8 p.m.
Grand Central, 697 North Miami Ave., Miami
$20 in advance or $25 for VIP tickets
We all know a guy who loves his sneakers more than Carrie Bradshaw loved her Manolos. Friday night he needs to be at Grand Central (697 North Miami Ave., Miami) for a huge blow out hosted by Sneaker Pimps, the world’s largest touring sneaker hip-hop exhibition that celebrates the sneaker as a true work of art.
For its 10th anniversary, Sneaker Pimps is bringing special guests, including Ace Hood, Iggy Azalea and Sky Zoo. Dance the night away while checking out the latest sneaker trends and classic kicks.
Admission is $20 in advance or $25 for VIP tickets, doors open at 8p.m.
- Velvet Underground: Heavyweight champion Shannon "The Cannon" Briggs hosts fight night at Wonderland, Cuban hip hopper Danay Suarez plays North Beach, Alberto Cabrera's Bread + Butter launches happy hour
- MOVA Lounge hosts 5th annual Block Party for Miami Beach Gay Pride Festival
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 11 - 13
- Dita Von Teese takes it off for South Florida
- 'Cocktales: Confessions of a Nymphomaniac' debuts at Bardot and runs through April
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 4 - 6
- SL Miami at The James Royal Palm closes
- Top three takeaways from Miami Music Week and Ultra Music Festival
- Velvet Underground: Gratis Champagne at Duffy's in North Miami Beach, Adoré Nightclub brings Vegas to South Beach, and yoga to soothe an over-partied soul at The Standard
- Armin Van Buuren leaves his mark at Miami Music Week 2014