Ace Hood, Iggy Azalea to perform at Sneaker Pimps 10-Year Anniversary party in Miami
Sneaker Pimps hosts a hip-hop blow out in Miami to celebrate ten years of touring with the world's hottest kicks.
Sneaker Pimps 10th Anniversary Party
Friday, Aug. 24 at 8 p.m.
Grand Central, 697 North Miami Ave., Miami
$20 in advance or $25 for VIP tickets
We all know a guy who loves his sneakers more than Carrie Bradshaw loved her Manolos. Friday night he needs to be at Grand Central (697 North Miami Ave., Miami) for a huge blow out hosted by Sneaker Pimps, the world’s largest touring sneaker hip-hop exhibition that celebrates the sneaker as a true work of art.
For its 10th anniversary, Sneaker Pimps is bringing special guests, including Ace Hood, Iggy Azalea and Sky Zoo. Dance the night away while checking out the latest sneaker trends and classic kicks.
Admission is $20 in advance or $25 for VIP tickets, doors open at 8p.m.
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- ICON Miami opening soon in former Mansion space and now hiring
- Rok'n burgers on 73rd St., rockin' authors hit Rock Bottom at Arsht, Dom at The Dutch & Sweet Liberty's sweet deal
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: DECK sixteen at Hyatt Centric
- Neat Stuff's Casino Night returns this Friday at Nikki Beach
- LUCKYRICE at the Raleigh, PIG in Wynwood, a pre-Pride Soiree & showboating on Fisher Island with the Pointer Sisters
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- New lounges, poolside rap parties, free concerts, food fetes & dinner with Uncle Luke
- Go Drink This: The Aviator
- Spooky, boozy, cool: Halloween week in Miami and beyond