Ace Hood, Iggy Azalea to perform at Sneaker Pimps 10-Year Anniversary party in Miami
Sneaker Pimps hosts a hip-hop blow out in Miami to celebrate ten years of touring with the world's hottest kicks.
Sneaker Pimps 10th Anniversary Party
Friday, Aug. 24 at 8 p.m.
Grand Central, 697 North Miami Ave., Miami
$20 in advance or $25 for VIP tickets
We all know a guy who loves his sneakers more than Carrie Bradshaw loved her Manolos. Friday night he needs to be at Grand Central (697 North Miami Ave., Miami) for a huge blow out hosted by Sneaker Pimps, the world’s largest touring sneaker hip-hop exhibition that celebrates the sneaker as a true work of art.
For its 10th anniversary, Sneaker Pimps is bringing special guests, including Ace Hood, Iggy Azalea and Sky Zoo. Dance the night away while checking out the latest sneaker trends and classic kicks.
Admission is $20 in advance or $25 for VIP tickets, doors open at 8p.m.
- Go Drink This: Bellini at Cipriani Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 22- 24
- Go Drink This: Spicy Roman at Set Nightclub
- Review: Steam Miami boils with curiosity, but simmers at points
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 15 - 17
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- Velvet Underground: Cheers to one year of local brews at Wynwood Brewing Company and all-you-can-eat tacos at Toro Toro
- #HowToMiami – Mojito
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem