Ace Hood, Iggy Azalea to perform at Sneaker Pimps 10-Year Anniversary party in Miami
Sneaker Pimps hosts a hip-hop blow out in Miami to celebrate ten years of touring with the world's hottest kicks.
Sneaker Pimps 10th Anniversary Party
Friday, Aug. 24 at 8 p.m.
Grand Central, 697 North Miami Ave., Miami
$20 in advance or $25 for VIP tickets
We all know a guy who loves his sneakers more than Carrie Bradshaw loved her Manolos. Friday night he needs to be at Grand Central (697 North Miami Ave., Miami) for a huge blow out hosted by Sneaker Pimps, the world’s largest touring sneaker hip-hop exhibition that celebrates the sneaker as a true work of art.
For its 10th anniversary, Sneaker Pimps is bringing special guests, including Ace Hood, Iggy Azalea and Sky Zoo. Dance the night away while checking out the latest sneaker trends and classic kicks.
Admission is $20 in advance or $25 for VIP tickets, doors open at 8p.m.
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- SushiSamba celebrates Brazil's Carnaval on Lincoln Road and in Coral Gables on Tuesday night with live samba dancing, batucada drummers, DJs and specialty cocktails
- Coming soon to Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Velvet Underground: Spa party at the Viceroy, Chaos Cooking comes to Miami, Spam Allstars drop a new album, and Sunday funday at The Broken Shaker
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 28 - March 2
- Beloved South Beach DJ Mark Leventhal dies at 50 after nearly one month in the hospital
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Soulfrito Urban Latin Music Festival brings the top urban and Latin acts
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 21-23
- Velvet Underground: The Dead Rabbit pops up at Patpong Road, The Stage launches 3-2-1 Lounge, Chippendales extends its visit, and Eats N Beats in the Design District