Cocktails at Lure Fishbar at the Loews
Robert Ferrara unveils new cocktails for seafoodies
When Miami mixologist Robert Ferrara left Swine Southern Table & Bar this summer, cocktailers in Coral Gables suffered a loss. He was taking his talents to South Beach. Back to South Beach, that is. Prior to Swine, Ferrara was at the helm of the bar at The Dutch in the W South Beach. On Monday, Dec. 2, he unveils his new beverage program at Lure Fishbar (SoHo NYC) in the former Emeril space at the Loews.
With seafood lovers in mind, Ferrara created a list of 12 cocktails to pair with Lure’s giant selection of raw treats (East coast and West coast oysters), sushi, and a substantial selection of fish.
Here's a teaser with one week to go till opening night:
Articles of War – Think wintery and aromatic.
Beefeater 24, Mandarine Napoleon, lemon, chamomile tea, apple cider, fennel bitters, topped with Cigar City “Hotter than Helles” lager
Auxiliary Ship – Smooth and refreshing.
Plymouth Gin, “Karen Coy” Sake, St. Germain, lemon, cucumber, Boston Bittahs, egg white
John Daily – An elevated Arnold Palmer topped with refined foam.
Spring 44 Honey Vodka, earl grey tea, fresh pressed lemon, tea “foam”
Catch and Release – Beautiful and balanced by the dryness of the vermouth.
Absolut, Dolin Blanc, fresh pressed watermelon, lime, orange bitters, watermelon radish wheel
- Mixologists to compete in Miami for Most Imaginative Bartender title
- Go Drink This: Canchánchara
- DeLeón and Richie Petronzi create tequila-inspired 'off-the-menu' cocktail at The Regent Cocktail Club
- Go Drink This: Bari
- Go Drink This: Mojito Illegal
- The 10 Must-Have Cocktails in Miami this Summer
- Go Drink This: Scotch and the Coconut
- Go Drink This: Ginger Berry Smash
- Go Drink This: Espumita Cocktail
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Katsuya in Miami Beach