Cocktails at Lure Fishbar at the Loews
Robert Ferrara unveils new cocktails for seafoodies
When Miami mixologist Robert Ferrara left Swine Southern Table & Bar this summer, cocktailers in Coral Gables suffered a loss. He was taking his talents to South Beach. Back to South Beach, that is. Prior to Swine, Ferrara was at the helm of the bar at The Dutch in the W South Beach. On Monday, Dec. 2, he unveils his new beverage program at Lure Fishbar (SoHo NYC) in the former Emeril space at the Loews.
With seafood lovers in mind, Ferrara created a list of 12 cocktails to pair with Lure’s giant selection of raw treats (East coast and West coast oysters), sushi, and a substantial selection of fish.
Here's a teaser with one week to go till opening night:
Articles of War – Think wintery and aromatic.
Beefeater 24, Mandarine Napoleon, lemon, chamomile tea, apple cider, fennel bitters, topped with Cigar City “Hotter than Helles” lager
Auxiliary Ship – Smooth and refreshing.
Plymouth Gin, “Karen Coy” Sake, St. Germain, lemon, cucumber, Boston Bittahs, egg white
John Daily – An elevated Arnold Palmer topped with refined foam.
Spring 44 Honey Vodka, earl grey tea, fresh pressed lemon, tea “foam”
Catch and Release – Beautiful and balanced by the dryness of the vermouth.
Absolut, Dolin Blanc, fresh pressed watermelon, lime, orange bitters, watermelon radish wheel
Lure Fishbar, 1601 Collins Ave.; lurefishbar.com or 305-695-4550
Cocktails are $14
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Have you discovered Miami's top 5 hidden bars yet?
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day
- Where to get a 24-karat gold infused margarita on National Tequila Day
- Where to bar hop on Miami Beach without leaving the hotel
- 5 New Bars in Miami You Must Visit this Weekend
- 5 way to get your drink on without breaking the bank this weekend