Cocktails at Lure Fishbar at the Loews
Robert Ferrara unveils new cocktails for seafoodies
When Miami mixologist Robert Ferrara left Swine Southern Table & Bar this summer, cocktailers in Coral Gables suffered a loss. He was taking his talents to South Beach. Back to South Beach, that is. Prior to Swine, Ferrara was at the helm of the bar at The Dutch in the W South Beach. On Monday, Dec. 2, he unveils his new beverage program at Lure Fishbar (SoHo NYC) in the former Emeril space at the Loews.
With seafood lovers in mind, Ferrara created a list of 12 cocktails to pair with Lure’s giant selection of raw treats (East coast and West coast oysters), sushi, and a substantial selection of fish.
Here's a teaser with one week to go till opening night:
Articles of War – Think wintery and aromatic.
Beefeater 24, Mandarine Napoleon, lemon, chamomile tea, apple cider, fennel bitters, topped with Cigar City “Hotter than Helles” lager
Auxiliary Ship – Smooth and refreshing.
Plymouth Gin, “Karen Coy” Sake, St. Germain, lemon, cucumber, Boston Bittahs, egg white
John Daily – An elevated Arnold Palmer topped with refined foam.
Spring 44 Honey Vodka, earl grey tea, fresh pressed lemon, tea “foam”
Catch and Release – Beautiful and balanced by the dryness of the vermouth.
Absolut, Dolin Blanc, fresh pressed watermelon, lime, orange bitters, watermelon radish wheel
- Drink like an Irish whiskey master this St. Patrick's Day
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- Coming soon to Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Jim Meehan guest bartends and Julio Bermejo talks tequila at The Broken Shaker during South Beach Wine & Food Festival week in Miami Beach
- A must-try cocktail at the new Cavalli Miami Restaurant & Lounge in South Beach
- Wynwood Brewing Company Takes Over Public House in South Beach for South Florida Craft Beer Week
- Funky Buddha Brewery hosts day-long beer fest
- The Corner celebrates 2 years in downtown Miami with free beer, BBQ and live music
- Abraxas Lounge on South Beach will close New Year's Eve