Sneak Peak: The Lucky Clover
Get a sneak peak at Brickell's upcoming Lucky Clover
The Lucky Clover Pub
Scheduled to open Dec 2011
1111 SW First Ave, Miami
Brickell gets (another) taste of traditional Irish eats this December as the Lucky Clover Pub opens on First Ave. The moderately-priced, casual menu will feature fish n'chips, burgers, salads and a comprehensive beer & libations list, served at three bars. The 10,000-square-foot, two-level space will feature indoor and outdoor seating, late night dining and 24 flat screen TVs.
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida
- Macchialina team to open BaZi modern Asian restaurant in South Beach's Marlin Hotel
- Father's Day contest: Win Dad free steaks from The Forge, Quality Meats, Wolfgang's