Sneak Peak: The Lucky Clover
Get a sneak peak at Brickell's upcoming Lucky Clover
Brickell gets (another) taste of traditional Irish eats this December as the Lucky Clover Pub opens on First Ave. The moderately-priced, casual menu will feature fish n'chips, burgers, salads and a comprehensive beer & libations list, served at three bars. The 10,000-square-foot, two-level space will feature indoor and outdoor seating, late night dining and 24 flat screen TVs.
The Lucky Clover Pub
Scheduled to open Dec 2011
1111 SW First Ave, Miami
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week