Sneak peek inside Jersey Shore suite on Miami Beach
Take a look inside the Jersey Shore cast's digs at the Hotel Metropole South Beach.
Jersey Shore Executive producer SallyAnn Salsano gave the Los Angeles Times an exclusive tour of their suite at the Hotel Metropole on South Beach during filming of Season 2 back in May.
The video is long (over 7 minutes) but from the "boom-boom" room where guests can spend the night to the lack of a duck phone, it's a good way to get ready for this season.
The second season, filmed here in Miami, airs on MTV on Thursday, July 29 at 10 p.m.
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision