Sneak peek inside Jersey Shore suite on Miami Beach
Take a look inside the Jersey Shore cast's digs at the Hotel Metropole South Beach.
Jersey Shore Executive producer SallyAnn Salsano gave the Los Angeles Times an exclusive tour of their suite at the Hotel Metropole on South Beach during filming of Season 2 back in May.
The video is long (over 7 minutes) but from the "boom-boom" room where guests can spend the night to the lack of a duck phone, it's a good way to get ready for this season.
The second season, filmed here in Miami, airs on MTV on Thursday, July 29 at 10 p.m.
On Our Radar
- A look at Pitbull's style evolution
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud