J.W. Marriott Marquis
Take a sneak peak inside the J.W. Marriott Marquis Miami
JW Marriott Marquis Miami
345 Avenue of the Americas, Miami
Sleeping in Downtown Miami is about to get a whole lot more glamorous. The JW Marriott Marquis Miami (the first Marquis in the JW Marriott brand) is slated to open it 41 floors this fall – bringing 313 hotel rooms, a 50,000-square-foot sports & entertainment complex, a 20,000-square-foot-ballroom, a Rik Rak Salon & Spa and French/American restaurant DB Bistro Moderne from famed chef-restaurateur Daniel Boulud to Avenue of the Americas. Gamers get your sport on – the lifestyle & entertainment complex will include a 10,000-square-foot basketball arena, a full-size tennis court, a Jim McLean Golf School, a virtual bowling alley and Met 2 Fitness.
- Conrad Miami woos summer travelers with "Stay Cool" package
- Stay & save this summer at Fort Lauderdale's Riverside Hotel
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with a Memorial Day package
- South Beach Marriott celebrates its $9 million transformation with travel deals
- Treat mom to a South Beach staycation this Mother's Day
- Marriott celebrates 500 years of Florida beaches with its 2013 "Summer Suntastic Savings"
- Plan a girlfriend's getaway with Patti Stanger at Loews Miami Beach
- Support Boston Marathon victims at The Palms
- JW Marriott Marquis Miami woos travelers with an "Artful Miami" package
- Viceroy Miami partners with Marchesa on a $500,000 destination wedding package