Smithfield hams it up with Versailles to give away free Cuban sandwiches during #SOBEWFF
Free sandwich samples from Smithfield food truck
Pork purveyor Smithfield has teamed up with Versailles to create what they say is the ultimate "Smithfield Versailles Cuban Combo," served out of the Smithfield food truck which will be stationed from midnight until 2 a.m. at the James Hotel (1545 Collins Ave.) on Thursday, February 22, and from midnight to 2 a.m. Friday, February 23 at the Dream Hotel (1111 Collins Ave.) , during which time they will hand out free, yes free, Cuban sandwich samples for everyone.
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai