Smithfield hams it up with Versailles to give away free Cuban sandwiches during #SOBEWFF
Free sandwich samples from Smithfield food truck
Pork purveyor Smithfield has teamed up with Versailles to create what they say is the ultimate "Smithfield Versailles Cuban Combo," served out of the Smithfield food truck which will be stationed from midnight until 2 a.m. at the James Hotel (1545 Collins Ave.) on Thursday, February 22, and from midnight to 2 a.m. Friday, February 23 at the Dream Hotel (1111 Collins Ave.) , during which time they will hand out free, yes free, Cuban sandwich samples for everyone.
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami
- The Rumor Mill: Bal Harbour's La Goulue on way out, Stephen Starr in
- Slice of Brazil comes to life on urban farm in Fort Lauderdale