Smithfield hams it up with Versailles to give away free Cuban sandwiches during #SOBEWFF
Free sandwich samples from Smithfield food truck
Pork purveyor Smithfield has teamed up with Versailles to create what they say is the ultimate "Smithfield Versailles Cuban Combo," served out of the Smithfield food truck which will be stationed from midnight until 2 a.m. at the James Hotel (1545 Collins Ave.) on Thursday, February 22, and from midnight to 2 a.m. Friday, February 23 at the Dream Hotel (1111 Collins Ave.) , during which time they will hand out free, yes free, Cuban sandwich samples for everyone.
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!