Smithfield hams it up with Versailles to give away free Cuban sandwiches during #SOBEWFF
Free sandwich samples from Smithfield food truck
Pork purveyor Smithfield has teamed up with Versailles to create what they say is the ultimate "Smithfield Versailles Cuban Combo," served out of the Smithfield food truck which will be stationed from midnight until 2 a.m. at the James Hotel (1545 Collins Ave.) on Thursday, February 22, and from midnight to 2 a.m. Friday, February 23 at the Dream Hotel (1111 Collins Ave.) , during which time they will hand out free, yes free, Cuban sandwich samples for everyone.
- Executive Chef Wanted: E. Michael Reidt out at Area 31
- Social media stalking travel app names Perricone's as Miami's #1 restaurant
- As the Rumor Mill Churns: Il Mulino to South Beach & a blind item
- Umami Burger South Beach opening at 11 a.m. May 10
- Cipriani opening Friday, May 10
- Area 31 expands outdoor terrace while indoors gets a revamp
- World of Beer Midtown opening May 6
- Michael Mina reportedly opening second Miami restaurant in the Fontainebleau
- STK Miami closed for a "disco nap"
- A new chocolate/ wine shop in the works from Buena Vista Bistro/Deli duo