Smithfield hams it up with Versailles to give away free Cuban sandwiches during #SOBEWFF
Free sandwich samples from Smithfield food truck
Pork purveyor Smithfield has teamed up with Versailles to create what they say is the ultimate "Smithfield Versailles Cuban Combo," served out of the Smithfield food truck which will be stationed from midnight until 2 a.m. at the James Hotel (1545 Collins Ave.) on Thursday, February 22, and from midnight to 2 a.m. Friday, February 23 at the Dream Hotel (1111 Collins Ave.) , during which time they will hand out free, yes free, Cuban sandwich samples for everyone.
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"
- Food Network UK star Andy Bates brings "refined British pub food" to A&E District with 3-day pop up
- Blair Wilson, Mike Isabella, Jennifer Carroll, George Pagnois headline Surfcomber food fest
- The Bridge Cocktail Bar's December takeover of The Local Craft Food & Drink
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach