Smith & Wollensky Wine Week
Haven't had enough? More wine heading your way this week...
Just in case your liver is still functioning after the weekend’s Wine & Food Festival, Smith & Wollensky kicks off its annual wine week today. Drop an extra $10 at lunch now through Friday and enjoy 10 different wines. Get a ride to the restaurant between 11:30am and 2:30pm, pack an extra $10 and schedule a post-nap lunch. Click here to see a list of each day’s wine selections and call 305-673-2800 for reservations.
Smith & Wollensky
1 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
- What's that big top in Bayfront Park? A Spanish food feast
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money