Smith & Wollensky Wine Week
Haven't had enough? More wine heading your way this week...
Smith & Wollensky
1 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
Just in case your liver is still functioning after the weekend’s Wine & Food Festival, Smith & Wollensky kicks off its annual wine week today. Drop an extra $10 at lunch now through Friday and enjoy 10 different wines. Get a ride to the restaurant between 11:30am and 2:30pm, pack an extra $10 and schedule a post-nap lunch. Click here to see a list of each day’s wine selections and call 305-673-2800 for reservations.
- Michelle Bernstein's kitchen team comes together at new Michy's
- The List: Miami's best food with Barceloneta's Juliana Gonzalez
- The List: Top bites in Miami with Finka's Eileen Andrade
- Chef Danny Grant and John Kunkel's 50 Eggs part ways
- Guess where we're eating, win tickets to see Robert Irvine Live
- New Spanish restaurant Piripi to open March 30 in Coral Gables
- Taste of Tennis to pair pro players and Miami chefs
- Bombay Darbar moving to bigger space in Coconut Grove
- The List: Eating in Miami with Azul chef William Crandall
- Texas de Brazil, Basil Thai now open at Dadeland Mall