Smith & Wollensky Wine Week
Haven't had enough? More wine heading your way this week...
Smith & Wollensky
1 Washington Ave, Miami Beach
Just in case your liver is still functioning after the weekend’s Wine & Food Festival, Smith & Wollensky kicks off its annual wine week today. Drop an extra $10 at lunch now through Friday and enjoy 10 different wines. Get a ride to the restaurant between 11:30am and 2:30pm, pack an extra $10 and schedule a post-nap lunch. Click here to see a list of each day’s wine selections and call 305-673-2800 for reservations.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida