Smashburger has arrived
Smashburger has arrived: "Better burgers" hit Miami Dec 31
Break out the "better burger" - Miami's first Smashburger opens its doors Saturday, Dec 31. The upscale chain is best known for its smashed burgers, Häagen-Dazs® shakes, and regional menu items - i.e. the A1A Burger, Angus beef topped with grilled Spanish chorizo, frita potatoes, Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato and a spicy Chipotle sauce and served on a Cuban roll. Other menu highlights include the veggie-friendly spicy Baja black bean burger, the skinny chicken sandwich, salads and the signature smashed burger (pictured).
Opens Dec 31
14730 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach