Smashburger has arrived
Smashburger has arrived: "Better burgers" hit Miami Dec 31
Opens Dec 31
14730 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
Break out the "better burger" - Miami's first Smashburger opens its doors Saturday, Dec 31. The upscale chain is best known for its smashed burgers, Häagen-Dazs® shakes, and regional menu items - i.e. the A1A Burger, Angus beef topped with grilled Spanish chorizo, frita potatoes, Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato and a spicy Chipotle sauce and served on a Cuban roll. Other menu highlights include the veggie-friendly spicy Baja black bean burger, the skinny chicken sandwich, salads and the signature smashed burger (pictured).
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida