Smashburger has arrived
Smashburger has arrived: "Better burgers" hit Miami Dec 31
Opens Dec 31
14730 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
Break out the "better burger" - Miami's first Smashburger opens its doors Saturday, Dec 31. The upscale chain is best known for its smashed burgers, Häagen-Dazs® shakes, and regional menu items - i.e. the A1A Burger, Angus beef topped with grilled Spanish chorizo, frita potatoes, Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato and a spicy Chipotle sauce and served on a Cuban roll. Other menu highlights include the veggie-friendly spicy Baja black bean burger, the skinny chicken sandwich, salads and the signature smashed burger (pictured).
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami