Smashburger has arrived
Smashburger has arrived: "Better burgers" hit Miami Dec 31
Opens Dec 31
14730 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
Break out the "better burger" - Miami's first Smashburger opens its doors Saturday, Dec 31. The upscale chain is best known for its smashed burgers, Häagen-Dazs® shakes, and regional menu items - i.e. the A1A Burger, Angus beef topped with grilled Spanish chorizo, frita potatoes, Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato and a spicy Chipotle sauce and served on a Cuban roll. Other menu highlights include the veggie-friendly spicy Baja black bean burger, the skinny chicken sandwich, salads and the signature smashed burger (pictured).
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo
- Joël Robuchon to open three restaurants in Miami's Design District