Smashburger has arrived
Smashburger has arrived: "Better burgers" hit Miami Dec 31
Opens Dec 31
14730 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
Break out the "better burger" - Miami's first Smashburger opens its doors Saturday, Dec 31. The upscale chain is best known for its smashed burgers, Häagen-Dazs® shakes, and regional menu items - i.e. the A1A Burger, Angus beef topped with grilled Spanish chorizo, frita potatoes, Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato and a spicy Chipotle sauce and served on a Cuban roll. Other menu highlights include the veggie-friendly spicy Baja black bean burger, the skinny chicken sandwich, salads and the signature smashed burger (pictured).
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami
- Sesame Street adventures, character storytime & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Tapas and beer for $20 this month in Miami