Slow Food Miami launches “Snail Social” event series at Essensia Oct 28
Eat well & do good Monday, Oct 28
Monday, Oct 28
Essensia at the Palms
3025 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Eat well & do good Monday, Oct 28 as Slow Food Miami launches its “Snail Social” event series at Essensia. Tour Essensia's organic garden then pop by the restaurant for happy hour prices on signature bites & cocktails from 6-8pm. Upcoming Snail Socials will be held at Edge, The Fed and Oak Tavern. Slow Food Miami is the local chapter of Slow Food USA, a national non-profit dedicated to supporting good, clean and fair food for all.
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo
- Joël Robuchon to open three restaurants in Miami's Design District