Slow Food Miami launches “Snail Social” event series at Essensia Oct 28
Eat well & do good Monday, Oct 28
Monday, Oct 28
Essensia at the Palms
3025 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Eat well & do good Monday, Oct 28 as Slow Food Miami launches its “Snail Social” event series at Essensia. Tour Essensia's organic garden then pop by the restaurant for happy hour prices on signature bites & cocktails from 6-8pm. Upcoming Snail Socials will be held at Edge, The Fed and Oak Tavern. Slow Food Miami is the local chapter of Slow Food USA, a national non-profit dedicated to supporting good, clean and fair food for all.
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Christmas and NYE 2014: A Holiday Dining Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon