Slow Food Miami launches “Snail Social” event series at Essensia Oct 28
Eat well & do good Monday, Oct 28
Monday, Oct 28
Essensia at the Palms
3025 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Eat well & do good Monday, Oct 28 as Slow Food Miami launches its “Snail Social” event series at Essensia. Tour Essensia's organic garden then pop by the restaurant for happy hour prices on signature bites & cocktails from 6-8pm. Upcoming Snail Socials will be held at Edge, The Fed and Oak Tavern. Slow Food Miami is the local chapter of Slow Food USA, a national non-profit dedicated to supporting good, clean and fair food for all.
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?