Slow Food Miami hosts "Snail of Approval" tasting party April 25
Ambassador Michael Schwartz, Grey Goose cocktails and farm-to-table eats at the Raleigh
Enjoy Grey Goose cocktails and farm-to-table eats at the Raleigh Friday, April 25 as Slow Food Miami hosts its 3rd annual Snail of Approval tasting party. Ambassador Michael Schwartz hosts the evening featuring hand-crafted cocktails, specialty wines and specialty bites from "eighteen of Miami’s farm-to-table best." Participating restaurants include 3030 Ocean, Capri, Chef Adrianne’s, The Cypress Room, Edge Steak & Bar and LoKal Burger & Beer. $85 general admission, $165 VIP tickets, purchase both online. Proceeds benefit Slow Food Miami's Edible Garden program.
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida
- Macchialina team to open BaZi modern Asian restaurant in South Beach's Marlin Hotel
- Father's Day contest: Win Dad free steaks from The Forge, Quality Meats, Wolfgang's