Slow Food Miami hosts "Snail of Approval" tasting party April 25
Ambassador Michael Schwartz, Grey Goose cocktails and farm-to-table eats at the Raleigh
Enjoy Grey Goose cocktails and farm-to-table eats at the Raleigh Friday, April 25 as Slow Food Miami hosts its 3rd annual Snail of Approval tasting party. Ambassador Michael Schwartz hosts the evening featuring hand-crafted cocktails, specialty wines and specialty bites from "eighteen of Miami’s farm-to-table best." Participating restaurants include 3030 Ocean, Capri, Chef Adrianne’s, The Cypress Room, Edge Steak & Bar and LoKal Burger & Beer. $85 general admission, $165 VIP tickets, purchase both online. Proceeds benefit Slow Food Miami's Edible Garden program.
- The List: Miami's best eats with Piripi's Najat Kaanache
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day