Slow Food Miami hosts "Snail of Approval" tasting party April 25
Ambassador Michael Schwartz, Grey Goose cocktails and farm-to-table eats at the Raleigh
Enjoy Grey Goose cocktails and farm-to-table eats at the Raleigh Friday, April 25 as Slow Food Miami hosts its 3rd annual Snail of Approval tasting party. Ambassador Michael Schwartz hosts the evening featuring hand-crafted cocktails, specialty wines and specialty bites from "eighteen of Miami’s farm-to-table best." Participating restaurants include 3030 Ocean, Capri, Chef Adrianne’s, The Cypress Room, Edge Steak & Bar and LoKal Burger & Beer. $85 general admission, $165 VIP tickets, purchase both online. Proceeds benefit Slow Food Miami's Edible Garden program.
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami
- Sesame Street adventures, character storytime & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Tapas and beer for $20 this month in Miami
- What's the Best? Five Spots for Late-Night Food in Miami
- 7 restaurant events to check out this month