Slow Food Miami hosts "Snail of Approval" tasting party April 25
Ambassador Michael Schwartz, Grey Goose cocktails and farm-to-table eats at the Raleigh
Enjoy Grey Goose cocktails and farm-to-table eats at the Raleigh Friday, April 25 as Slow Food Miami hosts its 3rd annual Snail of Approval tasting party. Ambassador Michael Schwartz hosts the evening featuring hand-crafted cocktails, specialty wines and specialty bites from "eighteen of Miami’s farm-to-table best." Participating restaurants include 3030 Ocean, Capri, Chef Adrianne’s, The Cypress Room, Edge Steak & Bar and LoKal Burger & Beer. $85 general admission, $165 VIP tickets, purchase both online. Proceeds benefit Slow Food Miami's Edible Garden program.
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?