Slow Food Miami hosts "Snail of Approval" tasting party April 25
Ambassador Michael Schwartz, Grey Goose cocktails and farm-to-table eats at the Raleigh
Enjoy Grey Goose cocktails and farm-to-table eats at the Raleigh Friday, April 25 as Slow Food Miami hosts its 3rd annual Snail of Approval tasting party. Ambassador Michael Schwartz hosts the evening featuring hand-crafted cocktails, specialty wines and specialty bites from "eighteen of Miami’s farm-to-table best." Participating restaurants include 3030 Ocean, Capri, Chef Adrianne’s, The Cypress Room, Edge Steak & Bar and LoKal Burger & Beer. $85 general admission, $165 VIP tickets, purchase both online. Proceeds benefit Slow Food Miami's Edible Garden program.
- Miami's favorite croquetas by Yelpers in honor of Croquetapalooza
- 5 fun foodie activities to do with kids in Miami
- Wynwood businesses reopen after Zika scare
- Michy fans: Fried chicken is back
- Grandma's recipes play into new Estefan Kitchen
- This "clean eating" South Beach restaurant to open Brickell spot
- Croquetas get star treatment at Croquetapalooza
- UberEATS expands delivery west to Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, South Miami
- Can these cupcakes save Lolita the killer whale?
- Zika forces Lagunitas to cancel Miami Beer Circus in Wynwood