Slow Food Miami hosts dinner Sunday
Slow Food Miami hosts a “Big Night” dinner Sunday evening at Fratelli Lyon in Miami’s Design District. Inspired by the 1996 film of the same name, the six-course meal by Fratelli chef-owner Ken Lyon will feature interpretations of Tuscan Renaissance dishes. Proceeds benefit the group’s Edible School Garden program. Cost is $110, with seating for up to 85. Tickets can be purchased at www.slowfoodmiami.com.
- The Miami Spice List: Best Menu Choices
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Two stars for priced-right pizzas and pastas at La Gazzetta in Miami
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Vintro Kitchen emphasizes seafood in Miami Beach boutique hotel
- Follow your nose to Blue Willy's Barbecue in Pompano Beach
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'