Slow Food Miami hosts dinner Sunday
Slow Food Miami hosts a “Big Night” dinner Sunday evening at Fratelli Lyon in Miami’s Design District. Inspired by the 1996 film of the same name, the six-course meal by Fratelli chef-owner Ken Lyon will feature interpretations of Tuscan Renaissance dishes. Proceeds benefit the group’s Edible School Garden program. Cost is $110, with seating for up to 85. Tickets can be purchased at www.slowfoodmiami.com.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- DB Bistro Moderne Miami goes casual for the summer
- Get your frites on: Bistro Cassis opens in midtown Miami
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Bold & cold: Tio Gazpacho bottles the good stuff
- In Miami Beach, Klima's exquisite food is a study in simplicity
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- Brew in Miami: Mother Earth Cali Creamin'
- Take a swim with Soho Bay's fresh fish dishes
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez