Slow Food Miami hosts dinner Sunday
Slow Food Miami hosts a “Big Night” dinner Sunday evening at Fratelli Lyon in Miami’s Design District. Inspired by the 1996 film of the same name, the six-course meal by Fratelli chef-owner Ken Lyon will feature interpretations of Tuscan Renaissance dishes. Proceeds benefit the group’s Edible School Garden program. Cost is $110, with seating for up to 85. Tickets can be purchased at www.slowfoodmiami.com.
- 7 Top Fort Lauderdale Waterfront Restaurants
- 3D Printed Candy arrives in Miami on June 1 at Dylan’s Candy Bar
- Cuba's oldest beer reborn in Miami
- Grilling this weekend? Here are a grillmaster's '10 Commandments'
- Fusion of cultures nets stellar ramen at Ichimi
- 7 Top Fine Dining Waterfront Restaurants in Miami
- First Look: Downtown gets a dose of Caribbean flavors at Zest
- Make this cocktail: Sushi Garage's Lychee Mule
- Midtown Oyster Bar brings more than oysters
- Coral Gables, Dadeland get anticipated new restaurants