Slow Food Miami and chef Danny Grant host a "Hidden Kitchen" dinner Wed., Dec. 11
Eat well and do good
Eat well and do good on Wednesday, Dec. 11 as Slow Food Miami and chef Danny Grant collaborate on a "Hidden Kitchen" dinner in Coconut Grove. Held at a private home (address will only be disclosed to ticket holders), the dinner will treat guests to interactive dining with Grant, Grey Goose cocktails and a multi-course wine and beer-paired feast. $140 per person, proceeds will benefit Slow Food Miami. Chicago-based Grant, who was named one of Food & Wine's Best New Chefs of 2012, is scheduled to open 1826 Restaurant on the Beach in early 2014. Click here to buy tickets to the Dec 11 dinner.
- 7 Best Miami Spice Menus for Vegetarian Diners
- Pokémon Go lures diners to SuViche South Beach
- FREE LASAGNA. We Repeat, Free Lasagna!
- This Miami Beach bar was just named America's best new bar
- A look inside new 'hip Peruvian' restaurant in Doral
- A Miami Spice Weekly Planner
- Not even a dead body got people out of line for cronuts in New York
- Look like a celebrity and get free food
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- 7 Great Choices for Families during Miami Spice