Slow Food Miami and chef Danny Grant host a "Hidden Kitchen" dinner Wed., Dec. 11
Eat well and do good
Eat well and do good on Wednesday, Dec. 11 as Slow Food Miami and chef Danny Grant collaborate on a "Hidden Kitchen" dinner in Coconut Grove. Held at a private home (address will only be disclosed to ticket holders), the dinner will treat guests to interactive dining with Grant, Grey Goose cocktails and a multi-course wine and beer-paired feast. $140 per person, proceeds will benefit Slow Food Miami. Chicago-based Grant, who was named one of Food & Wine's Best New Chefs of 2012, is scheduled to open 1826 Restaurant on the Beach in early 2014. Click here to buy tickets to the Dec 11 dinner.
- 7 Top Fort Lauderdale Waterfront Restaurants
- 3D Printed Candy arrives in Miami on June 1 at Dylan’s Candy Bar
- Cuba's oldest beer reborn in Miami
- Grilling this weekend? Here are a grillmaster's '10 Commandments'
- Fusion of cultures nets stellar ramen at Ichimi
- 7 Top Fine Dining Waterfront Restaurants in Miami
- First Look: Downtown gets a dose of Caribbean flavors at Zest
- Make this cocktail: Sushi Garage's Lychee Mule
- Midtown Oyster Bar brings more than oysters
- Coral Gables, Dadeland get anticipated new restaurants