Slow Food Miami and chef Danny Grant host a "Hidden Kitchen" dinner Wed., Dec. 11
Eat well and do good
Eat well and do good on Wednesday, Dec. 11 as Slow Food Miami and chef Danny Grant collaborate on a "Hidden Kitchen" dinner in Coconut Grove. Held at a private home (address will only be disclosed to ticket holders), the dinner will treat guests to interactive dining with Grant, Grey Goose cocktails and a multi-course wine and beer-paired feast. $140 per person, proceeds will benefit Slow Food Miami. Chicago-based Grant, who was named one of Food & Wine's Best New Chefs of 2012, is scheduled to open 1826 Restaurant on the Beach in early 2014. Click here to buy tickets to the Dec 11 dinner.
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Two stars for priced-right pizzas and pastas at La Gazzetta in Miami
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Vintro Kitchen emphasizes seafood in Miami Beach boutique hotel
- Follow your nose to Blue Willy's Barbecue in Pompano Beach
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- The Miami Spice List: 10 Best Off-the-Beaten-Path Restaurants
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach