Slow Food Miami and chef Danny Grant host a "Hidden Kitchen" dinner Wed., Dec. 11
Eat well and do good
Eat well and do good on Wednesday, Dec. 11 as Slow Food Miami and chef Danny Grant collaborate on a "Hidden Kitchen" dinner in Coconut Grove. Held at a private home (address will only be disclosed to ticket holders), the dinner will treat guests to interactive dining with Grant, Grey Goose cocktails and a multi-course wine and beer-paired feast. $140 per person, proceeds will benefit Slow Food Miami. Chicago-based Grant, who was named one of Food & Wine's Best New Chefs of 2012, is scheduled to open 1826 Restaurant on the Beach in early 2014. Click here to buy tickets to the Dec 11 dinner.
- St. Louis-based Pi Pizzeria opening this year in South Beach
- New-look AltaMare toasts summer with a new happy hour
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar?
- 3.5 stars for The Forge's next generation of excellence in Miami Beach
- Brew in Miami: Belgian beer stars at Bistro BE
- Inside North Beach's Hilton Cabana & L'Echon Brasserie
- Jumbo's closes after 59-year run in Miami's Liberty City
- Ho Wang closes in Surfside; kosher BBQ joint to take its place
- The List: Eating around Miami with Tongue & Cheek's Jamie DeRosa
- Porfirio's Restaurant puts upscale Mexican food in South Beach