Slow Food Miami and chef Danny Grant host a "Hidden Kitchen" dinner Wed., Dec. 11
Eat well and do good
Eat well and do good on Wednesday, Dec. 11 as Slow Food Miami and chef Danny Grant collaborate on a "Hidden Kitchen" dinner in Coconut Grove. Held at a private home (address will only be disclosed to ticket holders), the dinner will treat guests to interactive dining with Grant, Grey Goose cocktails and a multi-course wine and beer-paired feast. $140 per person, proceeds will benefit Slow Food Miami. Chicago-based Grant, who was named one of Food & Wine's Best New Chefs of 2012, is scheduled to open 1826 Restaurant on the Beach in early 2014. Click here to buy tickets to the Dec 11 dinner.
- Gimme A Burger's burgers will have you saying, 'Gimme'
- Brew in Miami: Michael Schwartz's Home Brew turns 2
- Miami Spice Report Cards: Grading the Restaurants, Part 2
- The Miami Spice List: 10 Best Lunch Restaurants
- 3 stars for NIU Kitchen's modern accent on Spanish tapas
- Holy guacamole: Cantina La Veinte pushes upmarket Mexican food in Miami
- Brickell and Miami's Design District are getting new Italian restaurants
- Las Olas gets a new Italian restaurant
- What Craft Beer Style Are You?
- Sip with the experts at La Cave d'Azur's weekly wine tasting