Asia de Cuba slims down with new healthy dishes on its lunch menu
Asia de Cuba slims down for the summer by adding a series of healthier Asian and Latin inspired dishes to its lunch menu. Bite into tamari-marinated beef satay with quinoa salad (pictured), Cuban black bean "soup" dumplings and citrus palmito salad, pan seared palomilla of marinated chicken and miso-glazed salmon. Stay prepped for bikini season with lettuce cups instead of wonton crisps with your tunapica then work off the calories with complimentary bikes and Equinox access (hotel guests only).
Asia de Cuba
1100 West Ave, Miami Beach
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week