Asia de Cuba slims down with new healthy dishes on its lunch menu
Asia de Cuba
1100 West Ave, Miami Beach
Asia de Cuba slims down for the summer by adding a series of healthier Asian and Latin inspired dishes to its lunch menu. Bite into tamari-marinated beef satay with quinoa salad (pictured), Cuban black bean "soup" dumplings and citrus palmito salad, pan seared palomilla of marinated chicken and miso-glazed salmon. Stay prepped for bikini season with lettuce cups instead of wonton crisps with your tunapica then work off the calories with complimentary bikes and Equinox access (hotel guests only).
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo