Asia de Cuba slims down with new healthy dishes on its lunch menu
Asia de Cuba
1100 West Ave, Miami Beach
Asia de Cuba slims down for the summer by adding a series of healthier Asian and Latin inspired dishes to its lunch menu. Bite into tamari-marinated beef satay with quinoa salad (pictured), Cuban black bean "soup" dumplings and citrus palmito salad, pan seared palomilla of marinated chicken and miso-glazed salmon. Stay prepped for bikini season with lettuce cups instead of wonton crisps with your tunapica then work off the calories with complimentary bikes and Equinox access (hotel guests only).
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida
- Macchialina team to open BaZi modern Asian restaurant in South Beach's Marlin Hotel
- Father's Day contest: Win Dad free steaks from The Forge, Quality Meats, Wolfgang's
- Proof Pizza, Josh's Deli, 27 Restaurant keep their stars shining