Slightly Stoopid & Cypress Hill
The two bands will bring their tour to Sunset Cove Amphitheater in Boca Raton on August 21.
Two bands well known among the stoner set will bring their pro-marijuana tour to South Florida on Saturday, August 21.
The Cauzin Vapors: Legalize It 2010 Tour, featuring Slighty Stoopid and Cypress Hill, will take the stage at Sunset Cove Amphitheater in Boca Raton.
California band Slightly Stoopid has been playing reggae-infused psychadelic rock since 1995. They played in the 2006 Langerado Festival, and were set to perform at the 2009 edition, before it was eventually canceled.
Hip-hop legends Cypress Hill, known for tracks like "Insane In The Brain" and "(Rap) Superstar," shouted out Miami and South Florida during their recent performance at Lollapalooza in Chicago (see video above).
Bermuda-based dancehall reggae singer Collie Buddz will open the show.
Tickets are available now at Ticketmaster and will set you back $45.05.
Cauzin Vapors: Legalize It 2010 Tour
Saturday, August 21
Sunset Cove Amphitheater
12551 Glades Road
Boca Raton, FL 33498
Music in Miami
- Miami Soul weekend guide: DanceAfrica Miami Reception, Juneteenth Miami Music Festival, Colors of the Caribbean
- Best of the Best returns for the tenth year with dancehall and reggae stars
- Joe Jonas talks DNCE, growing up Disney and his favorite place to party in Miami
- Review: Beyoncé slays on Formation tour’s opening night in Miami
- 7 reasons to see Andy Grammer at the Fontainebleau this Saturday
- Up-and-coming country star Kelsea Ballerini ready to take Tortuga Music Festival by storm this week
- Concert Review: Pearl Jam Packs a Punch at American Airlines Arena
- Tortuga Music Festival announces lineup, ticket sales
- A 7-year-old reviews Bruce Springsteen’s ‘The River Tour’ concert
- Concert Review: Bruce Springsteen captivates with a performance that displays a depth of emotions