Slightly Stoopid & Cypress Hill
The two bands will bring their tour to Sunset Cove Amphitheater in Boca Raton on August 21.
Cauzin Vapors: Legalize It 2010 Tour
Saturday, August 21
Sunset Cove Amphitheater
12551 Glades Road
Boca Raton, FL 33498
Two bands well known among the stoner set will bring their pro-marijuana tour to South Florida on Saturday, August 21.
The Cauzin Vapors: Legalize It 2010 Tour, featuring Slighty Stoopid and Cypress Hill, will take the stage at Sunset Cove Amphitheater in Boca Raton.
California band Slightly Stoopid has been playing reggae-infused psychadelic rock since 1995. They played in the 2006 Langerado Festival, and were set to perform at the 2009 edition, before it was eventually canceled.
Hip-hop legends Cypress Hill, known for tracks like "Insane In The Brain" and "(Rap) Superstar," shouted out Miami and South Florida during their recent performance at Lollapalooza in Chicago (see video above).
Bermuda-based dancehall reggae singer Collie Buddz will open the show.
Tickets are available now at Ticketmaster and will set you back $45.05.
Music in Miami
- French chanteuse SoKo opens for Foster the People at the Fillmore Miami Beach
- Festival Miami brings jazz, classical, pop and more
- Miami-raised Austin Paul talks about III Points Festival in Wynwood
- Marc Anthony returns to Miami
- Mick Jones, Foreigner play Seminole Hard Rock Friday
- Review: Jack White’s rock-fueled show energizes Miami Beach
- Meghan Trainor is more than that ‘bass’
- Review: Erasure more than a nostalgia act during energetic dance party at Fillmore Miami Beach
- Phil Collins headlines gala fundraiser during Art Basel weekend on Miami Beach
- Demi Lovato plays Miami on Sunday