Slightly Stoopid & Cypress Hill
The two bands will bring their tour to Sunset Cove Amphitheater in Boca Raton on August 21.
Cauzin Vapors: Legalize It 2010 Tour
Saturday, August 21
Sunset Cove Amphitheater
12551 Glades Road
Boca Raton, FL 33498
Two bands well known among the stoner set will bring their pro-marijuana tour to South Florida on Saturday, August 21.
The Cauzin Vapors: Legalize It 2010 Tour, featuring Slighty Stoopid and Cypress Hill, will take the stage at Sunset Cove Amphitheater in Boca Raton.
California band Slightly Stoopid has been playing reggae-infused psychadelic rock since 1995. They played in the 2006 Langerado Festival, and were set to perform at the 2009 edition, before it was eventually canceled.
Hip-hop legends Cypress Hill, known for tracks like "Insane In The Brain" and "(Rap) Superstar," shouted out Miami and South Florida during their recent performance at Lollapalooza in Chicago (see video above).
Bermuda-based dancehall reggae singer Collie Buddz will open the show.
Tickets are available now at Ticketmaster and will set you back $45.05.
Music in Miami
- Gloria Estefan headlines Miami Beach Centennial Concert on Thursday night
- Jazz In The Gardens: RUN-DMC storms the stage Sunday
- Jazz In The Gardens: Erykah Badu performs Sunday night
- Piano Guys bring pop-classical medleys to the Arsht Center
- Erykah Badu, Run DMC and Sheila E. highlight Jazz in the Gardens 10th anniversary line-up
- Roberto Rodriguez Quartet performs at the Olympia Theater's jazz series
- Virginia Key GrassRoots Festival Announces Lineup
- Jazz legends to light up New World Center
- Jacob Jeffries performs Wednesday at CANVAS in downtown Miami
- Fleetwood Mac’s reunion with Christine McVie akin to ‘performance art,’ band’s founder says