Love margaritas but hate the calories? Try this sip.
Love margaritas but hate the calories? You can set your guilt aside at Paquito’s Mexican Restaurant with a Slender Sauzarita, a citrusy sip sweetened with agave nectar.
The Slender Sauzarita
Combine 2 ounces of Sauza Silver Tequila, 1 ounce agave nectar and 1 ounce each fresh orange, lemon and lime juice in an ice-filled shaker.
Strain into a tall, ice-filled glass and garnish with a lime wheel.
The cocktail is about $10 at Paquito’s, 16265 Biscayne Blvd., North Miami Beach; 305-947-5027.
- Gianni's is an ode to Versace
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Have you discovered Miami's top 5 hidden bars yet?
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day
- Where to get a 24-karat gold infused margarita on National Tequila Day
- Where to bar hop on Miami Beach without leaving the hotel
- 5 New Bars in Miami You Must Visit this Weekend