Love margaritas but hate the calories? Try this sip.
Love margaritas but hate the calories? You can set your guilt aside at Paquito’s Mexican Restaurant with a Slender Sauzarita, a citrusy sip sweetened with agave nectar.
The Slender Sauzarita
Combine 2 ounces of Sauza Silver Tequila, 1 ounce agave nectar and 1 ounce each fresh orange, lemon and lime juice in an ice-filled shaker.
Strain into a tall, ice-filled glass and garnish with a lime wheel.
The cocktail is about $10 at Paquito’s, 16265 Biscayne Blvd., North Miami Beach; 305-947-5027.
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- Coming soon to Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Jim Meehan guest bartends and Julio Bermejo talks tequila at The Broken Shaker during South Beach Wine & Food Festival week in Miami Beach
- A must-try cocktail at the new Cavalli Miami Restaurant & Lounge in South Beach
- Wynwood Brewing Company Takes Over Public House in South Beach for South Florida Craft Beer Week
- Funky Buddha Brewery hosts day-long beer fest
- The Corner celebrates 2 years in downtown Miami with free beer, BBQ and live music
- Abraxas Lounge on South Beach will close New Year's Eve
- Cocktails at Lure Fishbar at the Loews