Love margaritas but hate the calories? Try this sip.
Love margaritas but hate the calories? You can set your guilt aside at Paquito’s Mexican Restaurant with a Slender Sauzarita, a citrusy sip sweetened with agave nectar.
The Slender Sauzarita
Combine 2 ounces of Sauza Silver Tequila, 1 ounce agave nectar and 1 ounce each fresh orange, lemon and lime juice in an ice-filled shaker.
Strain into a tall, ice-filled glass and garnish with a lime wheel.
The cocktail is about $10 at Paquito’s, 16265 Biscayne Blvd., North Miami Beach; 305-947-5027.
- Order a six-pack of Oculto this Saturday and get a visit from Lady Oculto herself
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- Coya debuts new weekly mixology series
- Four whisky and beer pairings by Highland Park designed to stimulate your palate
- Drinkhouse Fire & Ice's mixology program proves it's more than just an ice bar
- Chef James Tahhan's new menu for Sabores is full of flavor
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- Could this be the Best Post-Party Brunch in Miami: Prime Fish
- AC Hotel Miami Beach offers awesome bar special to Miami locals
- Go Drink This: The Aviator