Love margaritas but hate the calories? Try this sip.
Love margaritas but hate the calories? You can set your guilt aside at Paquito’s Mexican Restaurant with a Slender Sauzarita, a citrusy sip sweetened with agave nectar.
The Slender Sauzarita
Combine 2 ounces of Sauza Silver Tequila, 1 ounce agave nectar and 1 ounce each fresh orange, lemon and lime juice in an ice-filled shaker.
Strain into a tall, ice-filled glass and garnish with a lime wheel.
The cocktail is about $10 at Paquito’s, 16265 Biscayne Blvd., North Miami Beach; 305-947-5027.
- A Miami Beach cocktail crawl without leaving your hotel
- Where Little Italy meets the quirky Grove
- Is this Miami Beach's most luxurious lobby bar?
- A little bit of Wynwood in Fort Lauderdale?
- An oasis in the sky: rooftop garden highlights EAST Miami's Sugar bar
- Celebrate National Rum Day all month long at Repour Bar
- Miami's top 5 rooftop bars on Yelp
- 5 cocktails to get you ready for National Melon Day
- Dolce Italian at the Gale South Beach brings Italian fare and flair
- Become an expert behind-the-bar at Regent Cocktail Club's mixology class