Love margaritas but hate the calories? Try this sip.
Love margaritas but hate the calories? You can set your guilt aside at Paquito’s Mexican Restaurant with a Slender Sauzarita, a citrusy sip sweetened with agave nectar.
The Slender Sauzarita
Combine 2 ounces of Sauza Silver Tequila, 1 ounce agave nectar and 1 ounce each fresh orange, lemon and lime juice in an ice-filled shaker.
Strain into a tall, ice-filled glass and garnish with a lime wheel.
The cocktail is about $10 at Paquito’s, 16265 Biscayne Blvd., North Miami Beach; 305-947-5027.
- Sangria Loves Sundays at Bar Centro
- Medicinal Cocktail Bar Drogerie Opens in Miami Beach
- Moët Ice keeps the Heat playoffs White Hot as the NBA Finals begin
- Tuesday night's are "Martini Culture" time at The Raleigh
- Miami’s 10 Newest Cocktails for the Summer of 2013
- Thai Cocktails in Miami
- Shellback Rum Interactive Mixology with Tony Abou-Ganim invites you to a cocktail crash course
- The Flat brings creative cocktails to Miami Beach’s South of Fifth area
- High-End Whiskey and Creative Techniques at Swine in Coral Gables
- Casa Dragones tequila provides a refined taste