SL Miami at The James Royal Palm closes
The South Beach club owned by New York-based EMM Group closes until next season
SL Miami at The James Royal Palm is closed. According to the expected statement from the club's spokesperson, "After Winter Music Conference, SL has completed a successful second season and will be closed for the summer. SL will reopen next season." Early vacation, huh? Must be nice.
- 11 Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 1-4
- Is King of Diamonds strip club coming to Ocean Drive?
- Events in Miami this weekend June 24-26
- What's Hot in Wynwood Right Now
- Where to celebrate National Martini Day in Miami
- 12 events in Miami not to miss this weekend - June 18-20
- A Miami melange of martinis, shrimp, tacos, and silent discos
- Get your drink on while satisfying your sweet tooth at the Miami Ultimate Bartender & Dessert competition
- 13 things to do in Miami this weekend - June 10-12
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek