SL Miami at The James Royal Palm closes
The South Beach club owned by New York-based EMM Group closes until next season
SL Miami at The James Royal Palm is closed. According to the expected statement from the club's spokesperson, "After Winter Music Conference, SL has completed a successful second season and will be closed for the summer. SL will reopen next season." Early vacation, huh? Must be nice.
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - July 29-31
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Have you discovered Miami's top 5 hidden bars yet?
- 5 happy hours you can't miss in Fort Lauderdale
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- Top 5 places in Miami to cure your hangover
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- There's a new place in Miami to drink $1 mojitos and salsa dance
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day