Sky Riders at Miami Seaquarium
Keep the kids entertained during the dog days of summer with a line-up of exciting attractions at the Miami Seaquarium.
Miami Seaquarium knows what the kids need during the dog days of summer - wet and wild fun mixed in with some thrills. The Miami attraction unveils its new show, “Sky Riders” as part of the park’s Splashtacular Summer of “Thrills and Chills” running now through Aug. 18.
“Sky Riders” features daring motorcycle high wire and acrobatic stunts starting with an inclined motorcycle high wire act, 40 feet off the ground. Acrobats run the motorcycle up and down the incline wires they perform stunts atop the motorcycle while balancing it on the cable. The show then switches gears to fun and laughs with “Tony and his Comedy Trampoline.” The exciting finale of the show are the heart-stopping feats in the Motorcycle Globe of Death, which takes place inside a 14-foot diameter steel mesh cage where two motorcycles crisscross and loop around each other at high speed.
Cool off after the show at the Lolita at the Killer Whale Show, where she will spray the audience with some chilly water. Or get soaked by a blast from the water cannons at Salty’s Pirate Playground. Slide down the inflatable water slide and get refreshed at the “Play and Spray” misting station. Check out the many animal exhibits, take in all the shows or plan a Dolphin Encounter.
4400 Rickenbacker Cswy., Miami
9:30 a.m. -6 p.m. daily
$39.95 and $29.95 for children (ages 3-9)
See and Do
- 7 Spots in Miami Even Locals Don’t Know About
- 5 bike events in Miami during May's National Bike Month
- 7 events in Miami for the budget-conscious - April 29-May 1
- 11 events not to miss in Miami in May 2016
- 11 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- What if 'Game of Thrones' were recast with famous Floridians?
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 5 Reasons to go to Wynwood Life
- Brickell City Centre Brings Farmers Market to Brickell
- 6 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 15-17