Skum Rocks After Party at Aerobar
Popular Saturdays at Aerobar present the Skum Rocks After Party with DJ Ariel Assualt.
Tonight the beach is buzzing with so many events to choose from, one of the stops I think are a must is the Skum Rocks wrap party going on at Aerobar. It’s a special edition of Popular Saturdays; tonight you will have the chance to meet the cast and band members of the film Skum Rocks that is set to hit theaters in the summer of 2010. The music for tonight will be orchestrated by DJ Ariel Assault, (Hip Hop, House, & Open Format), in the main room while DJ’s Brooklyn Mike and Johnny A serve up some fresh House.
The best thing about Aerobar is that no matter where you are in the club, you always have a great view of the DJ and the dance floor. Everyone is always having a great time and I won’t lie I tend to be one of the people dancing on the poles. It’s a great atmosphere, the people are no drama and the drinks will not break your bank. I personally have never had a bad time and I always dance all night. If you want to have a great time without the hassle of some of the other club on SoBe, head to Aerobar for Popular Saturdays and party it up with the Skum Rocks cast tonight. For guestlist and table reservations you can call (305) 674-1110; doors open at 11pm.
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- SushiSamba celebrates Brazil's Carnaval on Lincoln Road and in Coral Gables on Tuesday night with live samba dancing, batucada drummers, DJs and specialty cocktails
- Coming soon to Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Velvet Underground: Spa party at the Viceroy, Chaos Cooking comes to Miami, Spam Allstars drop a new album, and Sunday funday at The Broken Shaker
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 28 - March 2
- Beloved South Beach DJ Mark Leventhal dies at 50 after nearly one month in the hospital
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Soulfrito Urban Latin Music Festival brings the top urban and Latin acts
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 21-23
- Velvet Underground: The Dead Rabbit pops up at Patpong Road, The Stage launches 3-2-1 Lounge, Chippendales extends its visit, and Eats N Beats in the Design District