Skinny Dip Saturday
Help set the world record for a simultaneous skinny dip this Saturday at a nudist resort in South Florida.
By Samantha Victor
Make history in the nude this Saturday when naturalists across the U.S. will simultaneously skinny dip to set a new world record.
Over 260 nudist clubs and resorts, all members of the American Association for Nude Recreation, are participating in the attempt at 3 p.m. EST on July 11. It will go down in Guinness World Records as the largest number of people skinny-dipping at once (success is guaranteed, as Guinness created the category in conjunction with this event).
South Floridians can take part at Seminole Health Club & Resort at 3800 SW 142nd Avenue in Davie. Registration begins at 2 p.m. To count toward the record, those dipping must be completely nude. More bashful participants will be allowed to enter the water in their suits and strip down once immersed.
For more information, visit www.aanr.com/skinny-dip
See and Do
- These are the free and cheap events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - Oct. 28-30
- Discover Miami's Historic MiMo District on Biscayne Boulevard
- Little Haiti's galleries, shops and bars
- Discover Miami's Little Haiti neighbhorhood
- He was told as a boy he'd have to go to a deaf school—but he grew up to help make the music to Hamilton
- Las Olas Art Fair takes over the streets of Fort Lauderdale this weekend
- Coral Gables Hispanic Cultural Festival takes over the streets of City Beautiful
- 5 reasons you should check out the Mammography Art Initiative in Wynwood this weekend
- 7 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Oct. 21-23
- Miami's cultural itinerary courtesy of Prism Creative Group - Oct. 16-31