Skinny Dip Saturday
Help set the world record for a simultaneous skinny dip this Saturday at a nudist resort in South Florida.
By Samantha Victor
Make history in the nude this Saturday when naturalists across the U.S. will simultaneously skinny dip to set a new world record.
Over 260 nudist clubs and resorts, all members of the American Association for Nude Recreation, are participating in the attempt at 3 p.m. EST on July 11. It will go down in Guinness World Records as the largest number of people skinny-dipping at once (success is guaranteed, as Guinness created the category in conjunction with this event).
South Floridians can take part at Seminole Health Club & Resort at 3800 SW 142nd Avenue in Davie. Registration begins at 2 p.m. To count toward the record, those dipping must be completely nude. More bashful participants will be allowed to enter the water in their suits and strip down once immersed.
For more information, visit www.aanr.com/skinny-dip
See and Do
- Accessible Art: Caribbean-centric exhibition by Haitian artist, Locust Projects wins first NEA grant, and is the Museum of Art Fort Lauderdale expanding?
- Munchkin Fun's 22 fun things to do with the kids Dec 16-21
- 'We Will Rock You' is a guilty pleasure for Queen fans
- Cheech and Chong perform this Sunday at the Hard Rock Live
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 13-15
- 'Making God Laugh' mines sobering truths
- Found Footage Festival keeps videotape alive
- ‘We Will Rock You’ is built on Queen’s flamboyant rock music
- Accessible Art: Art Basel sets attendance record, color in time and space with Carlos Cruz-Diez, and the Bakehouse Art Complex builds first public metal-casting foundry
- Munchkin Fun's 22 fun things to do with the kids Dec 9-14