Skinny Dip Saturday
Help set the world record for a simultaneous skinny dip this Saturday at a nudist resort in South Florida.
By Samantha Victor
Make history in the nude this Saturday when naturalists across the U.S. will simultaneously skinny dip to set a new world record.
Over 260 nudist clubs and resorts, all members of the American Association for Nude Recreation, are participating in the attempt at 3 p.m. EST on July 11. It will go down in Guinness World Records as the largest number of people skinny-dipping at once (success is guaranteed, as Guinness created the category in conjunction with this event).
South Floridians can take part at Seminole Health Club & Resort at 3800 SW 142nd Avenue in Davie. Registration begins at 2 p.m. To count toward the record, those dipping must be completely nude. More bashful participants will be allowed to enter the water in their suits and strip down once immersed.
For more information, visit www.aanr.com/skinny-dip
See and Do
- Youth Fair freebies, Parents’ Night Out, spring festivals & 10 other fun things to do this week
- Cartoonist Stephan Pastis at Books & Books on Sunday, March 16
- Miami-Dade County Youth Fair: Five things we are excited about
- 'Book of Mormon,' 'Newsies' headline Arsht Center's next season
- Puppet shows, storytimes, spring break & 10 other fun things to do this week
- Gipsy Kings celebrate 25 years of 'Bamboleo' at the Hard Rock on May 15
- King Arthur and his knights get goofy in ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- ‘War Horse’ brings its imaginative, moving drama to Miami’s Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Mar. 7-9
- Calle Ocho: 5 Things we are excited about this year