Skinny Dip Saturday
Help set the world record for a simultaneous skinny dip this Saturday at a nudist resort in South Florida.
By Samantha Victor
Make history in the nude this Saturday when naturalists across the U.S. will simultaneously skinny dip to set a new world record.
Over 260 nudist clubs and resorts, all members of the American Association for Nude Recreation, are participating in the attempt at 3 p.m. EST on July 11. It will go down in Guinness World Records as the largest number of people skinny-dipping at once (success is guaranteed, as Guinness created the category in conjunction with this event).
South Floridians can take part at Seminole Health Club & Resort at 3800 SW 142nd Avenue in Davie. Registration begins at 2 p.m. To count toward the record, those dipping must be completely nude. More bashful participants will be allowed to enter the water in their suits and strip down once immersed.
For more information, visit www.aanr.com/skinny-dip
See and Do
- Shrek, Legos, Cinco de Mayo & Mother’s Day Treats: Munchkin Fun's Top picks May 4-10
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 1-3
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - May 1-3
- Pee Wee’s Big Adventure, Parachutes & Doktor Kaboom: Munchkin Fun's Top picks Apr 27 - May 3
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 24-26
- ‘MythBusters’ duo gets Miami audience involved in science hijinks
- Little Havana Visitor Center opens on Calle Ocho
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 24-26
- Festivals of Speed brings luxury to Museum Park
- Island City delivers the laughs and the bite in ‘Little Dog Laughed’