Skinny Dip Saturday
Help set the world record for a simultaneous skinny dip this Saturday at a nudist resort in South Florida.
By Samantha Victor
Make history in the nude this Saturday when naturalists across the U.S. will simultaneously skinny dip to set a new world record.
Over 260 nudist clubs and resorts, all members of the American Association for Nude Recreation, are participating in the attempt at 3 p.m. EST on July 11. It will go down in Guinness World Records as the largest number of people skinny-dipping at once (success is guaranteed, as Guinness created the category in conjunction with this event).
South Floridians can take part at Seminole Health Club & Resort at 3800 SW 142nd Avenue in Davie. Registration begins at 2 p.m. To count toward the record, those dipping must be completely nude. More bashful participants will be allowed to enter the water in their suits and strip down once immersed.
For more information, visit www.aanr.com/skinny-dip
See and Do
- ‘H2OMBRE’ brings splashy spectacle and lots of water to the Arsht Center stage
- Cinderella, robots, date night & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 18-20
- Overtown Music and Arts Festival 2014
- Ice cream parties, kids carnivals & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 11-13
- Colombian mangoes will be the star at this weekend’s Mango Festival at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
- Dennis Miller performs Sunday with Dana Carvey at Seminole Hard Rock
- Free movies, camp, crafts & Munchkin Fun's top picks for your post-holiday week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 4-6