Skincare line is totally Radical
Run by sisters
Put Radical Skincare on your radar. The line is comprised of nine pretty cool, supereffective anti-aging products, ranging from a Peptide Serum to Exfoliating Pads to their new oxygen infused Mask. The collection was created by two sisters, Liz and Rachel Edlich, who are the daughters of famed burn surgeon, Dr. Richard Edlich. After studying their father’s work at the University of Virginia Burn Unit, the two took the knowledge they’d gained about wound healing and infused those ingredients and technology into their products. One of the sisters, Liz Edlich, was just in Miami to show off the collection, available at www.radicalskincare.com and Barney's on Collins Avenue in Miami Beach.
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market