Skincare line is totally Radical
Run by sisters
Put Radical Skincare on your radar. The line is comprised of nine pretty cool, supereffective anti-aging products, ranging from a Peptide Serum to Exfoliating Pads to their new oxygen infused Mask. The collection was created by two sisters, Liz and Rachel Edlich, who are the daughters of famed burn surgeon, Dr. Richard Edlich. After studying their father’s work at the University of Virginia Burn Unit, the two took the knowledge they’d gained about wound healing and infused those ingredients and technology into their products. One of the sisters, Liz Edlich, was just in Miami to show off the collection, available at www.radicalskincare.com and Barney's on Collins Avenue in Miami Beach.
On Our Radar
- Paris Hilton to DJ Saturday night at WALL
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters