Skincare line is totally Radical
Run by sisters
Put Radical Skincare on your radar. The line is comprised of nine pretty cool, supereffective anti-aging products, ranging from a Peptide Serum to Exfoliating Pads to their new oxygen infused Mask. The collection was created by two sisters, Liz and Rachel Edlich, who are the daughters of famed burn surgeon, Dr. Richard Edlich. After studying their father’s work at the University of Virginia Burn Unit, the two took the knowledge they’d gained about wound healing and infused those ingredients and technology into their products. One of the sisters, Liz Edlich, was just in Miami to show off the collection, available at www.radicalskincare.com and Barney's on Collins Avenue in Miami Beach.
On Our Radar
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture