Skincare line is totally Radical
Run by sisters
Put Radical Skincare on your radar. The line is comprised of nine pretty cool, supereffective anti-aging products, ranging from a Peptide Serum to Exfoliating Pads to their new oxygen infused Mask. The collection was created by two sisters, Liz and Rachel Edlich, who are the daughters of famed burn surgeon, Dr. Richard Edlich. After studying their father’s work at the University of Virginia Burn Unit, the two took the knowledge they’d gained about wound healing and infused those ingredients and technology into their products. One of the sisters, Liz Edlich, was just in Miami to show off the collection, available at www.radicalskincare.com and Barney's on Collins Avenue in Miami Beach.
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love