Skincare line is totally Radical
Run by sisters
Put Radical Skincare on your radar. The line is comprised of nine pretty cool, supereffective anti-aging products, ranging from a Peptide Serum to Exfoliating Pads to their new oxygen infused Mask. The collection was created by two sisters, Liz and Rachel Edlich, who are the daughters of famed burn surgeon, Dr. Richard Edlich. After studying their father’s work at the University of Virginia Burn Unit, the two took the knowledge they’d gained about wound healing and infused those ingredients and technology into their products. One of the sisters, Liz Edlich, was just in Miami to show off the collection, available at www.radicalskincare.com and Barney's on Collins Avenue in Miami Beach.
On Our Radar
- Telenovela hunk William Levy hits the big screen
- Local Bachelor Juan Pablo takes it slow
- Supermodel Nina Agdal to make in store appearance
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest