Why run a marathon when you can skate it?
Adrenalina Skateboard Marathon
Saturday, November 6 at 8 a.m.
Village of Gulfstream Park, U.S. 1 and East Hallandale Beach Blvd., Hallandale
For all the skater boys (and girls) who want to try the newest in extreme sports competition, get ready for the first ever Skateboard Marathon this Saturday, November 6. Hosted by Adrenalina, the Extreme Store located in the Village at Gulfstream Park, and the City of Hallandale Beach, skaters of all ages, genders and skills can vie for the $10,000 first place prize by completing four laps around the 26.2 mile course starting and ending at Gulfstream Park that showcases the beautiful city of Hallandale Beach.
The Adrenalina Skateboard Marathon kicks off with an official start at 8 a.m. on Saturday, November 6. To participate register online at www.adrenalinaskateboardmarathon.com. All racers must check in on Friday, November 5 from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. to receive their race packets and number; including an equipment check. The Marathon will also feature a skateboard contest, a FlowRider surf ride contest, DJ performances and a sports expo.
See and Do
- 'Eat Your Words:' a culinary conversation with local writers and top chef Mark Zeitouni at The Standard Miami Beach
- SoundScape Cinema Series
- A where-to guide of new, cool places to drink and eat in Orlando
- Win Tickets To Dive-In Movie at The Standard
- Haring Miami exhibit spotlights iconic artist this weekend
- Edible Garden Festival at Fairchild
- South Florida Farmers Market Guide
- Skateboard Rodeo rolls into town
- Barefoot Wine Beach Rescue Project cleans up Miami Beach
- Bark in the Park