Why run a marathon when you can skate it?
For all the skater boys (and girls) who want to try the newest in extreme sports competition, get ready for the first ever Skateboard Marathon this Saturday, November 6. Hosted by Adrenalina, the Extreme Store located in the Village at Gulfstream Park, and the City of Hallandale Beach, skaters of all ages, genders and skills can vie for the $10,000 first place prize by completing four laps around the 26.2 mile course starting and ending at Gulfstream Park that showcases the beautiful city of Hallandale Beach.
The Adrenalina Skateboard Marathon kicks off with an official start at 8 a.m. on Saturday, November 6. To participate register online at www.adrenalinaskateboardmarathon.com. All racers must check in on Friday, November 5 from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. to receive their race packets and number; including an equipment check. The Marathon will also feature a skateboard contest, a FlowRider surf ride contest, DJ performances and a sports expo.
Adrenalina Skateboard Marathon
Saturday, November 6 at 8 a.m.
Village of Gulfstream Park, U.S. 1 and East Hallandale Beach Blvd., Hallandale
See and Do
- 32 tons of real snow to hit Miami's Bayside Marketplace Saturday
- Kayak by the light of the moon
- Miami Bike Paths Guide
- 5 places to cool down in Miami
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 2016 Great Park Summit showcases strategies for parks in Miami-Dade on Friday
- Hands-on event for kids and parents in Miami’s Design District on Sunday, April 17
- 7 Fun Things To Do During Spring Break for Teens (and Adults of Any Age)
- Eight options for a date night in Miami with no time to waste
- Columbus Day Regatta enters 60th year on Biscayne Bay