Sizzling Summer Savings at Hotels Across South Florida - New Deals Added!
Florida resident rates, off-season pricing and deals from the Keys to Palm Beach, now's the time to getaway
Off-season rates, Florida resident discounts and uncrowded beaches—just a few reasons to check into a lavish South Florida hotel this summer.
Lord Balfour, South Beach – Balfour Anniversary and Florida Residents Rates
Escape the gridlock of summer crowds on the beach and retreat to Lord Balfour, South Beach (350 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; 800-949-4075), a boutique hotel in the quiet SoFi neighborhood. This Art Deco gem has been lovingly restored to a high-design hotel with a cheeky nod to the eponymous former British Prime Minister. The 64-room hotel is lean on amenities (there’s no restaurant or pool), but its prime location across the street from the beach (chairs and umbrellas are available) and stylish guest rooms with larger than life photography of a tattooed woman peering out behind a “solar yellow” diamond-tufted headboard makes it an enticing place to lay your head.
The hotel is celebrating its one-year anniversary with the "Balfour Anniversary" package offering 25% off the best available rate through September 30, 2014.
Florida residents can also enjoy savings of 20% off best available rates for travel through September 30 (must be booked by August 30).
For reservations and more information, click here or call 800-949-4075.
Sagamore, The Art Hotel – Go with the FLO
This summer, Florida residents get the VIP treatment at Sagamore, The Art Hotel (1671 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-535-8088). The 93-room all suites hotel presents their "Go with the FLO (For Locals Only)" package offering exclusive amenities and savings with a special FLO-branded key card that include:
- 15% off room rate
- 20% off spa and beauty treatments at Muse Beauty Suite
- 20% off dinner at the hotel
- 20% off overnight valet parking
- 20% off kayaking provided by Boucher Brothers
- Complimentary beach chairs and umbrella
- Free WiFi
Room rates start at $185 per night and the offer is valid with Florida ID through September 30. For more information and to book, click here or call 877-242-6673.
JW Marriott Marquis – The Marquis Men’s Package
Whether it’s a bachelor party or just a guy’s getaway, the JW Marriot Marquis (255 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Miami; 305-421-8600) has discerning bros looking to party in the lap of luxury covered. The hotel is already decked out with dude-approved amenities inside its luxurious downtown tower, like an NBA-regulation basketball court, virtual bowling alley, 3D media room, billiards, virtual golf school and more. With the "Marquis Man’s Getaway" package, they’ll enjoy the following perks out and about in the Magic City and on property:
- VIP private golf lesson with Master Golf Instructor Mariano Bartolome
- Exotic car of their choice including popular models, such as the Lamborghini Aventador, a Maserati Quattroporte or a Ferrari Berlinetta
- Entrance and VIP treatment at one of Miami’s renowned nightclubs, such as LIV, Set, Mansion, Cameo, Story, Dream or to Miami’s newest adult night club, E11EVEN, open 24 hours a day
- Breakfast buffet at 345 Restaurant
Package rates start at $1,939 per night and are available year-round (must book at least seven days prior to arrival). For more information and to book, click here and use Booking Code V2X or call 305-421-8620.
Viceroy Miami - Florida Resident Discount
Escape to the Viceroy Miami’s (485 Brickell Ave., Miami; 305-503-4400) 10-acre bayfront enclave this summer to lounge by the longest pool in South Florida, indulge in a HydraFacial at their dazzling spa and dine at the new 15th & Vine Kitchen & Bar with spectacular views of downtown. The “Florida Resident Discount” package includes:
- Up to 20% off best available rate
- Two for one breakfasts at 15th & Vine Kitchen and Bar daily
- Buy one, get one matinee treatments at The Spa (10 am – 2 pm)
- Valid FL Driver’s License required at the time of check-in.
For more information and to book, click here or call 305-503-4400
The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne - $500 Resort Credit with Weekday Escape Package, Tale of Two Beaches with The Ritz-Carlton South Beach
If you can plan your escape to Key Biscayne (455 Grand Bay Dr., Key Biscayne; 305-365-4500) during the week (Sunday through Thursday) for three nights or more, The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne will sweeten the deal with $500 in resort credit with their "Weekday Escape" package. From watersports, the spa, Ritz Kids programming and dining at multiple restaurants and bars on property, you’ll have no problem putting your credit to good use as you disconnect from the rest of the world. The Weekday Escape package is available through September 30. For more information and to book, click here or call 800-241-3333.
Conversely, if you’re torn between an island retreat or a vacation in the heart of the action, The Ritz-Carlton has a package for you. With properties on both Key Biscayne and oceanfront in South Beach (One Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach; 786-276-4000) at the foot of Lincoln Road, take advantage of their four-night "Tale of Two Beaches" package divided between the two locations. At the midway point in your stay, they’ll whisk you to the next property (roughly a 20-minute transfer).
The South Beach experience includes:
- Oceanfront lunch at The DiLido Beach Club for two (once per stay)
- Two beach chairs and umbrella daily
- Art Deco Walking Tour for two to explore a page in South Beaches history
- Beach bag welcome amenity
The Key Biscayne experience includes:
- Oceanfront lunch at Cantina Beach for two (once per stay)
- Two beach chairs and umbrella daily
- Two tickets to Bill Baggs State Park to explore the Cape Florida Lighthouse
- Beach towel welcome amenity
Rates start at $799 and the package is valid through November 22. For more information and to book, call 800-542-8680.
The Biltmore Hotel – Stately Staycation Florida Residents
Escape the city’s grind for a stay-over in The City Beautiful at The Biltmore Hotel (1200 Anastasia Ave., Coral Gables; 855-311-6903). Make a splash in their world famous 23,000-square-foot pool, unwind with a spa treatment or stay active with a tennis match or a round of golf at the Donald Ross golf course. From a lavish Sunday brunch buffet spread to a gourmet tasting dinner at Palme d’Or, The Biltmore is an ideal “staycation” destination. Their “Stately Staycation Florida Residents” package offers:
- 20% off best available rates
- Complimentary valet
- Offer valid May 21 to September 30
For more information and to book, click here or call 855-311-6903.
Sunny Isles Beach
Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach – Family Escape
Summertime means family vacations and Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach (17875 Collins Ave., Sunny Isles Beach; 305-918-8000) in Sunny Isles has created the ultimate “Family Escape” package offering something for everyone:
- Daily breakfast buffet for two by Il Mulino New York, or for four when booking a two bedroom oceanfront suite
- Daily $40 body or facial spa treatment credit for up to two adults at Acqualina Spa by ESPA
- Access to Acqualina’s AcquaMarine children’s program
- Complimentary valet parking daily
- Complimentary internet access
- Priced from $425/night for three and four night stays or from $400/night for five nights or longer
- Valid June 1 through September 30
For more information and to book, click here or call 855-463-5201.
Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach – Vacation Like a VIP
Head north to Fort Lauderdale with the family this summer and “Vacation Like a VIP” at the Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach (3030 Holiday Dr., Fort Lauderdale; 954-525-4000). With a large stretch of private beach, onsite water sports vendor and surf club complete with a custom surf simulator, your family will be entertained whether lounging by the pool or flying the heights while parasailing.
The Vacation Like a VIP package includes:
- Upgrade to an Ocean Front room
- $100 resort credit
- Complimentary valet parking
- $25 American Express gift card
- Super Summer 2-4-1 Savings Card for discounts to local area attractions (valued at $200)
- Rates start at $269/night and a minimum two-night stay is required.
- Book by Sept. 30, 2014 for travel between May 2 - October 30, 2014.
For more information and to book, click here or call 800-228-9290 and use promotional code SUM.
Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa – Float & Fly Retreat
Mark your calendar for July 17-20 for the “Float & Fly Retreat” at Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa (100 S. Ocean Blvd., Manalapan; 561-533-6000). This standup paddleboarding yoga retreat will take wellness nirvana to the water during a four day experience.
The Float & Fly SUP Yoga Retreat includes:
- 3 nights luxurious accommodations
- Welcome fire circle and intention setting ceremony
- Mala making workshop with Amelia Travis
- Two stand up paddleboard yoga classes led by international SUP Yoga teacher Amelia Travis
- Evening Spa Garden Party with yoga led by Instagram sensation Kerri Verna
- Acrobatic Partner Yoga workshop
- Unlimited spa access at Eau Spa
- Daily gourmet fresh pressed juices
- Inversion workshop
- Keepsake USB with photos of the weekend
- Pricing starts at $995 for a single room and $595 for locals who don’t require accommodations.
For more information and to book, call Eau Spa directly at 561-540-4960.
Hawks Cay Resort & Villas – Florida Resident Rate, Pro Anglers Second Annual Saltwater Experience
Escape to Hawks Cay Resort & Villas (61 Hawks Cay Blvd., Duck Key; 305-743-7000) at Duck Key and immerse yourself in the sparkling waters of the Florida Keys. With an onsite water sports facility, book a snorkeling, SNUBA, deep sea or backcountry fishing charter or activities with the Dolphin Connection program. The 60-acre resort features tennis courts, multiple restaurants and swimming pools, as well as a saltwater lagoon. This summer they’re offering a “Florida Resident Rate" starting at $169 per night. For more information and to book, click here or call 877-484-9342.
Additionally, novices and seasoned anglers alike are invited to Hawks Cay Resort for the "Second Annual Saltwater Experience Weekend" at Duck Key from September 5-7, 2014. Captain Rich Tudor and Captain Tom Rowland from NBC Sport’s television series Saltwater Experience will host a weekend full of seminars, workshops and parties. With an onsite marina, anglers are encouraged to charter a fishing boat and put their new skills to the test.
The Saltwater Experience package starts at $418 and include accommodations for two nights, admission for one adult to all Saltwater Experience events, welcome gifts, entry into raffles throughout the weekend and more. Additional tickets for adults and children are available at discounted prices. Tickets for those who wish to attend Saturday seminars only are available for $65 per adult or $30 per child 10 and under. For more information or to book, click here.
Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa – Livin’ La Vida Local
Break away from your daily routine and discover Jupiter with the Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa’s (5 Florida A1A, Jupiter; 561-746-2511) “Livin’ La Vida Local” package. The oceanfront resort is taking the guess work out of your vacation planning by offering up a variety of activities and experiences so you can get to know the funky beach town to the north as the locals do.
The Livin’ La Vida Local package includes:
- Two night stay in deluxe accommodations
- Two tickets to the historic Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse & Museum
- Two vouchers for 90-minute escorted paddleboard or kayak eco-tour with BlueLine Surf & Paddle Co
- Point-2-Point shuttle transportation to visit local hotspots such as Guanabanas, The Square Grouper or the new coastal Funky Fishing Village
- “C’mon, Get Happy” Hour including mixology lesson and bar bites with Executive Chef Ricky
- Complimentary Beach Cruiser Bikes
- $25 resort credit per stay
- The two-night stay package starts at $240/night
- Valid June 1 - September 30, 2014.
For more information and to book, click here or call 866-943-0950 and use promo code: VIDA.
Florida Marriotts – 2014 Suntastic Summer Savings Event
No matter where in Florida you want to getaway to this summer, Florida’s Marriotts are offering savings statewide during their “2014 Suntastic Savings Event.” With 28 hotels participating, offers vary and range from discounted nightly rates, to free meals for kids and hotel credits. Booking is available through June 10, with a second opportunity to book June 30 – July 21 for travel through September 30. Rates start as low as $79 per night. For a complete list of participating hotels and to book, click here or call 800-228-9290.
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Hotel Flash Sales
- RoomMate Hotels' CEO Enrique Sarasola on new BeMate apartment rental service
- The Raleigh Hotel Presents Jazz Dinner Series
- The James Royal Palm Launches VIP Insider Program
- Grand Banks Oyster Bar draws diners to the Hudson River
- Miami Hotels Celebrate National Yoga Month
- Mayfair Hotel & Spa offers Miami Vices package
- Oasis Collections Offers Alternative to a Hotel in Miami & Latin America
- Endless Summer Hotel Packages For Labor Day & Beyond
- First Look: Vintro Hotel & Kitchen, a boutique art hotel on Collins Park