The Situation and dining partner cause a scene
Keeps his cool
situation of sorts seen Friday at the W South Beach, where Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino was seemingly in a business meeting with three other “juice heads,” says our spy, including one who went “ballistic, standing up and screaming over an $8,000 bill for something he didn’t approve.” The Situation, we’re told, remained quiet while “this guy flipped out.” Once he calmed down, they wrapped up and left. That bill apparently had nothing to do with the W but with one of the mad man’s companies.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges