The Situation and dining partner cause a scene
Keeps his cool
situation of sorts seen Friday at the W South Beach, where Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino was seemingly in a business meeting with three other “juice heads,” says our spy, including one who went “ballistic, standing up and screaming over an $8,000 bill for something he didn’t approve.” The Situation, we’re told, remained quiet while “this guy flipped out.” Once he calmed down, they wrapped up and left. That bill apparently had nothing to do with the W but with one of the mad man’s companies.
On Our Radar
- Lil Wayne takes out loan
- Dance meets charity with SWAY
- Miami Heat players attend opening of new Edition Boutique.
- Donald Trump spends Turkey Day in Florida
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding