The Situation and dining partner cause a scene
Keeps his cool
situation of sorts seen Friday at the W South Beach, where Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino was seemingly in a business meeting with three other “juice heads,” says our spy, including one who went “ballistic, standing up and screaming over an $8,000 bill for something he didn’t approve.” The Situation, we’re told, remained quiet while “this guy flipped out.” Once he calmed down, they wrapped up and left. That bill apparently had nothing to do with the W but with one of the mad man’s companies.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz