The Situation and dining partner cause a scene
Keeps his cool
situation of sorts seen Friday at the W South Beach, where Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino was seemingly in a business meeting with three other “juice heads,” says our spy, including one who went “ballistic, standing up and screaming over an $8,000 bill for something he didn’t approve.” The Situation, we’re told, remained quiet while “this guy flipped out.” Once he calmed down, they wrapped up and left. That bill apparently had nothing to do with the W but with one of the mad man’s companies.
On Our Radar
- Telenovela hunk William Levy hits the big screen
- Local Bachelor Juan Pablo takes it slow
- Supermodel Nina Agdal to make in store appearance
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest