The Situation and dining partner cause a scene
Keeps his cool
situation of sorts seen Friday at the W South Beach, where Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino was seemingly in a business meeting with three other “juice heads,” says our spy, including one who went “ballistic, standing up and screaming over an $8,000 bill for something he didn’t approve.” The Situation, we’re told, remained quiet while “this guy flipped out.” Once he calmed down, they wrapped up and left. That bill apparently had nothing to do with the W but with one of the mad man’s companies.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika