Sip at the Setai
Cheers! The Setai wine series continues
The Setai Wine Dinner Series
Tuesday, September 20, 8pm
Cheers! The Setai continues its wine dinner series Sept 20 with an "amazing journey through Italy." The five-course wine-paired feast features menu highlights like braised wild boar & blue cheese, grilled prime rib and ballotine of arctic char & lobster. $110 per person, reserve at 305-520-6400.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida