Sip at the Setai
Cheers! The Setai wine series continues
Cheers! The Setai continues its wine dinner series Sept 20 with an "amazing journey through Italy." The five-course wine-paired feast features menu highlights like braised wild boar & blue cheese, grilled prime rib and ballotine of arctic char & lobster. $110 per person, reserve at 305-520-6400.
The Setai Wine Dinner Series
Tuesday, September 20, 8pm
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach