Sip for a Cure
Sip for a cure at Area 31
Epic Hotel: 270 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
Sip for a cure at Area 31 with three new cocktails. Drinks, $10 each, include the Rouge (Belvedere Vodka, Grand Marnier, Campari, OJ & raspberries); the Rouge Ruby Red (Belvedere Pink Grapefruit Vodka, Lillet Blanc, grapefruit juice & simple syrup muddled with ginger coins and sparked with club soda); and the VS Smash (Hennessy VS, Grand Marnier, 10yr Tawny Port & lemon juice muddled with pineapple and dusted with grated nutmeg). Cocktails are available through Dec 1 and $1 from each drink will be donated to CARE Resource Center.
- The List: Miami's best eats with Piripi's Najat Kaanache
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day