Sip for a Cure
Sip for a cure at Area 31
Epic Hotel: 270 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
Sip for a cure at Area 31 with three new cocktails. Drinks, $10 each, include the Rouge (Belvedere Vodka, Grand Marnier, Campari, OJ & raspberries); the Rouge Ruby Red (Belvedere Pink Grapefruit Vodka, Lillet Blanc, grapefruit juice & simple syrup muddled with ginger coins and sparked with club soda); and the VS Smash (Hennessy VS, Grand Marnier, 10yr Tawny Port & lemon juice muddled with pineapple and dusted with grated nutmeg). Cocktails are available through Dec 1 and $1 from each drink will be donated to CARE Resource Center.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida