Sip for a Cure
Sip for a cure at Area 31
Sip for a cure at Area 31 with three new cocktails. Drinks, $10 each, include the Rouge (Belvedere Vodka, Grand Marnier, Campari, OJ & raspberries); the Rouge Ruby Red (Belvedere Pink Grapefruit Vodka, Lillet Blanc, grapefruit juice & simple syrup muddled with ginger coins and sparked with club soda); and the VS Smash (Hennessy VS, Grand Marnier, 10yr Tawny Port & lemon juice muddled with pineapple and dusted with grated nutmeg). Cocktails are available through Dec 1 and $1 from each drink will be donated to CARE Resource Center.
Epic Hotel: 270 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef