Sip for a Cure
Sip for a cure at Area 31
Epic Hotel: 270 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
Sip for a cure at Area 31 with three new cocktails. Drinks, $10 each, include the Rouge (Belvedere Vodka, Grand Marnier, Campari, OJ & raspberries); the Rouge Ruby Red (Belvedere Pink Grapefruit Vodka, Lillet Blanc, grapefruit juice & simple syrup muddled with ginger coins and sparked with club soda); and the VS Smash (Hennessy VS, Grand Marnier, 10yr Tawny Port & lemon juice muddled with pineapple and dusted with grated nutmeg). Cocktails are available through Dec 1 and $1 from each drink will be donated to CARE Resource Center.
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami