Sip & Sup
Sip & sup as Texas de Brazil celebrates wine
Texas de Brazil Miami Beach
300 Alton Road, Miami Beach
Texas de Brazil Fort Lauderdale
2457 E. Sunrise Blvd, Fort Lauderdale
Sip & sup at Texas de Brazil this summer as the Brazilian restaurant chain launches a series of wine programs...
- Every Thursday, purchase a bottle of South American red or white wine and enjoy the second bottle at 50% off. Limit $100, must be 21 or older.
- Alternately, "uncork the spirit of Texas de Brazil" with a chardonnay, merlot & cabernet sauvignon wine tasting event. Invest $25 and enjoy a selection of private label wines paired with appetizers. The event will be held Aug 24 at the Fort Lauderdale location and Aug 25 at the Miami Beach location, RSVP suggested.
- The List: Michael Mina's Miami restaurant picks
- Cvi.Che 105 set to open in South Beach
- 50 Eggs guest chef dinner features Macchialina's Michael Pirolo
- Michael Mina's Stripsteak opening next month in Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Harry's Pizzeria to open in Coconut Grove
- Joe's Stone Crab, Prime 112 among top-grossing U.S. restaurants
- Chef Katsuya Uechi hosts pop-up dinner at the SLS South Beach
- South Florida's 5 strictest restaurants
- The List: Carla Pellegrino's Miami restaurant picks
- SooWoo brings Korean & teppanyaki to South Beach