Sip & Sup
Sip & sup as Texas de Brazil celebrates wine
Texas de Brazil Miami Beach
300 Alton Road, Miami Beach
Texas de Brazil Fort Lauderdale
2457 E. Sunrise Blvd, Fort Lauderdale
Sip & sup at Texas de Brazil this summer as the Brazilian restaurant chain launches a series of wine programs...
- Every Thursday, purchase a bottle of South American red or white wine and enjoy the second bottle at 50% off. Limit $100, must be 21 or older.
- Alternately, "uncork the spirit of Texas de Brazil" with a chardonnay, merlot & cabernet sauvignon wine tasting event. Invest $25 and enjoy a selection of private label wines paired with appetizers. The event will be held Aug 24 at the Fort Lauderdale location and Aug 25 at the Miami Beach location, RSVP suggested.
- Toscana Divino launches $23 three-course lunch in Brickell
- Cecconi’s Miami Beach debuts a “4 to 7” happy hour Tuesday-Saturday
- SAIA celebrates National Noodle Month with 25% off pad Thai shrimp
- Lincoln Rd's Maya Tapas & Grill rolls out specials for locals
- Where to eat, drink & toast the Boat Show Feb 13-17
- Toast National Margarita Day Feb 22
- Feast on a free bagel at Panera Feb 7-9
- Drink dirty at Christy's Wednesday nights
- Lorenzo debuts $25 three-course lunch, daily happy hour & free valet parking on SoBe
- Eat & drink your way through Brickell at Feb 8's Kitchen Hop