Sip & Sup
Sip & sup as Texas de Brazil celebrates wine
Sip & sup at Texas de Brazil this summer as the Brazilian restaurant chain launches a series of wine programs...
- Every Thursday, purchase a bottle of South American red or white wine and enjoy the second bottle at 50% off. Limit $100, must be 21 or older.
- Alternately, "uncork the spirit of Texas de Brazil" with a chardonnay, merlot & cabernet sauvignon wine tasting event. Invest $25 and enjoy a selection of private label wines paired with appetizers. The event will be held Aug 24 at the Fort Lauderdale location and Aug 25 at the Miami Beach location, RSVP suggested.
Texas de Brazil Miami Beach
300 Alton Road, Miami Beach
Texas de Brazil Fort Lauderdale
2457 E. Sunrise Blvd, Fort Lauderdale
- A barbecued grilled cheese with Heat -- Miami Heat, that is
- Here's why you should call Dolores ... Miami Smokers for the summer
- We ordered free ice cream from UberEATS. Here's what happened
- South of Spice dining event is a luxurious taste of South Beach
- These 9 Miami food and cocktail events are so good we can't pick just one
- Why this chef wants to bring fine dining to Cuba
- Uber will bring you free ice cream Friday
- Miami Chefs Taking Their Talents to Casa de Campo For a Weekend
- How this Indian restaurant is raising the foodie game in Kendall
- How you can get your gourmet doughnut fix in Miami Beach