Sip & Sup
Sip & sup as Texas de Brazil celebrates wine
Texas de Brazil Miami Beach
300 Alton Road, Miami Beach
Texas de Brazil Fort Lauderdale
2457 E. Sunrise Blvd, Fort Lauderdale
Sip & sup at Texas de Brazil this summer as the Brazilian restaurant chain launches a series of wine programs...
- Every Thursday, purchase a bottle of South American red or white wine and enjoy the second bottle at 50% off. Limit $100, must be 21 or older.
- Alternately, "uncork the spirit of Texas de Brazil" with a chardonnay, merlot & cabernet sauvignon wine tasting event. Invest $25 and enjoy a selection of private label wines paired with appetizers. The event will be held Aug 24 at the Fort Lauderdale location and Aug 25 at the Miami Beach location, RSVP suggested.
- Get a free iced coffee at South Florida Dunkin' Donuts on March 9
- Have Brunch in the Garden with Les Dames and top chefs
- Stache hosts bourbon dinner in Fort Lauderdale
- Michael Schwartz to open new Miami Design District café: Ella
- The List: Where Buns & Buns' Alex Zibi eats around Miami
- Tom Colicchio's top chef in Miami has South Florida roots
- The List: BC Tacos' Brett Chiavari
- The List: Valentino's Giovanni Rocchio
- Lime closes in South Beach, BTW opening in its place
- Shikany restaurant in Miami closed until further notice