Sip & Sup
Sip & sup as Texas de Brazil celebrates wine
Texas de Brazil Miami Beach
300 Alton Road, Miami Beach
Texas de Brazil Fort Lauderdale
2457 E. Sunrise Blvd, Fort Lauderdale
Sip & sup at Texas de Brazil this summer as the Brazilian restaurant chain launches a series of wine programs...
- Every Thursday, purchase a bottle of South American red or white wine and enjoy the second bottle at 50% off. Limit $100, must be 21 or older.
- Alternately, "uncork the spirit of Texas de Brazil" with a chardonnay, merlot & cabernet sauvignon wine tasting event. Invest $25 and enjoy a selection of private label wines paired with appetizers. The event will be held Aug 24 at the Fort Lauderdale location and Aug 25 at the Miami Beach location, RSVP suggested.
- Eat, drink & relax at Cecconi's Old Fashioned Wednesdays
- Toast the Summer Solstice on June 21
- Sardinia launches Sunset Harbor happy hour
- The Fed launches Clambake Tuesdays June 18
- Dine at The Raleigh's Restaurant Michael Schwartz and linger over free champagne
- Red Fish Grill launches $39 lobster Wednesdays
- Joey's launches a three-day "Cantina for Sales" food & wine series
- Talavera hosts enchilada madness June 17 and June 24
- Celebrate summer with new dining deals & events...
- Bite into a $20 three-course lunch at River Oyster Bar