Sip & Sup
Sip & sup as Texas de Brazil celebrates wine
Texas de Brazil Miami Beach
300 Alton Road, Miami Beach
Texas de Brazil Fort Lauderdale
2457 E. Sunrise Blvd, Fort Lauderdale
Sip & sup at Texas de Brazil this summer as the Brazilian restaurant chain launches a series of wine programs...
- Every Thursday, purchase a bottle of South American red or white wine and enjoy the second bottle at 50% off. Limit $100, must be 21 or older.
- Alternately, "uncork the spirit of Texas de Brazil" with a chardonnay, merlot & cabernet sauvignon wine tasting event. Invest $25 and enjoy a selection of private label wines paired with appetizers. The event will be held Aug 24 at the Fort Lauderdale location and Aug 25 at the Miami Beach location, RSVP suggested.
- Cafe Prima Pasta celebrates National Garlic Day April 19
- Bread + Butter launches happy hour & Frita Fridays in the Gables
- Weston's D’Angelo Pizza launches 12 for $12 lunch special
- Christy's dishes out $9 martinis Wednesdays
- Sweeten March Madness with food & drink deals
- Tsukuro launches "Lucky You" happy hour
- Tongue & Cheek hosts locals a la carte lunch
- Devon Seafood + Steak launches weekday happy hour in Kendall
- Feast on free frozen yogurt March 22
- RA Sushi offers $5 drinks and $10 pairing menu March 27