Sip & Sup
Sip & sup as Texas de Brazil celebrates wine
Texas de Brazil Miami Beach
300 Alton Road, Miami Beach
Texas de Brazil Fort Lauderdale
2457 E. Sunrise Blvd, Fort Lauderdale
Sip & sup at Texas de Brazil this summer as the Brazilian restaurant chain launches a series of wine programs...
- Every Thursday, purchase a bottle of South American red or white wine and enjoy the second bottle at 50% off. Limit $100, must be 21 or older.
- Alternately, "uncork the spirit of Texas de Brazil" with a chardonnay, merlot & cabernet sauvignon wine tasting event. Invest $25 and enjoy a selection of private label wines paired with appetizers. The event will be held Aug 24 at the Fort Lauderdale location and Aug 25 at the Miami Beach location, RSVP suggested.
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami
- Sesame Street adventures, character storytime & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Tapas and beer for $20 this month in Miami