Sip & Sup
Sip & sup as Texas de Brazil celebrates wine
Texas de Brazil Miami Beach
300 Alton Road, Miami Beach
Texas de Brazil Fort Lauderdale
2457 E. Sunrise Blvd, Fort Lauderdale
Sip & sup at Texas de Brazil this summer as the Brazilian restaurant chain launches a series of wine programs...
- Every Thursday, purchase a bottle of South American red or white wine and enjoy the second bottle at 50% off. Limit $100, must be 21 or older.
- Alternately, "uncork the spirit of Texas de Brazil" with a chardonnay, merlot & cabernet sauvignon wine tasting event. Invest $25 and enjoy a selection of private label wines paired with appetizers. The event will be held Aug 24 at the Fort Lauderdale location and Aug 25 at the Miami Beach location, RSVP suggested.
- Mercadito rolls out Heat game day specials
- Thasos debuts Thursday & Friday happy hours in Fort Lauderdale
- Biscayne Tavern celebrates the Heat with three-course game day menu
- db Bistro Moderne toasts sports fans with a Miami Heat happy hour
- Tongue & Cheek’s toasts the “Art Basel Hangover” with a Dec 10 happy hour
- Oceanaire launches delivery & extends happy hour in Brickell
- My Ceviche offers 2-for-1 tacos Mon-Fri
- Save big on guacamole at Rocco's Tacos Nov 14
- Cafe Prima Pasta celebrates 20 years with free belinis, bruschetta & cookies
- Chima celebrates Veteran's Day with free rodizio for veterans