Sip & Steak
Cheers! Meat Market's monthly wine dinner series returns
Meat Market Wine Dinner Series
June 28, 7:30pm, $95
915 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach
Toast to the return of Meat Market's monthly wine dinner series Tuesday, June 28. The Lincoln Rd steakhouse is treating guests to four indulgent courses paired with wines from Ferrari Carano Vineyards. Menu highlights include brown butter seared scallops, smoke roasted duck breast, dry-aged prime ribeye and honey and saffron flan. $95 per person.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida