Sip & Steak
Cheers! Meat Market's monthly wine dinner series returns
Toast to the return of Meat Market's monthly wine dinner series Tuesday, June 28. The Lincoln Rd steakhouse is treating guests to four indulgent courses paired with wines from Ferrari Carano Vineyards. Menu highlights include brown butter seared scallops, smoke roasted duck breast, dry-aged prime ribeye and honey and saffron flan. $95 per person.
Meat Market Wine Dinner Series
June 28, 7:30pm, $95
915 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach