Sip & Steak
Cheers! Meat Market's monthly wine dinner series returns
Toast to the return of Meat Market's monthly wine dinner series Tuesday, June 28. The Lincoln Rd steakhouse is treating guests to four indulgent courses paired with wines from Ferrari Carano Vineyards. Menu highlights include brown butter seared scallops, smoke roasted duck breast, dry-aged prime ribeye and honey and saffron flan. $95 per person.
Meat Market Wine Dinner Series
June 28, 7:30pm, $95
915 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week