Singer/performance artist Migguel Anggelo to appear at New World Center
Show is called Strings + Stories
Want an interesting night out?
Internationally recognized Venezuelan singer and art performer, Migguel Anggelo (yes to the two g's in both places) will be making his debut at the New World Center Nov. 8 at 7:30 p.m.
It should be pretty trippy: Anggelo will join forces with a full string ensemble in the Sun Trust Pavilion. The audience will experience a journey through his animated performance and imaginative personality, according to a release. s a singer, actor and dancer, Migguel combines pop and poetic songwriting in order to create a unique musical experience. At age 13, Migguel made his stage debut as Pinocchio in the Venezuelan tour of the original Broadway musical Pinocchio directed by Levy Russell. He went on to perform in the musical Fedora also directed by Russell; Grupo Theja’s XL – 1953; Javier Vidal’s Marilyn; The Last Passion; Tierra Magica Compania’s Playing Broadway; and starred as the young Nick in the Latin American tour of FAME, The Musical. He trained for eleven years in classical ballet and studied opera at The Conservatory of Music in Cologne, Germany. In 2012, he released his first CD Donde Estara Matisse?
Tickets: www.newworldcenter.com or by phone at 305-673-3331, or in person at the box office.
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht