Singer/performance artist Migguel Anggelo to appear at New World Center
Show is called Strings + Stories
Want an interesting night out?
Internationally recognized Venezuelan singer and art performer, Migguel Anggelo (yes to the two g's in both places) will be making his debut at the New World Center Nov. 8 at 7:30 p.m.
It should be pretty trippy: Anggelo will join forces with a full string ensemble in the Sun Trust Pavilion. The audience will experience a journey through his animated performance and imaginative personality, according to a release. s a singer, actor and dancer, Migguel combines pop and poetic songwriting in order to create a unique musical experience. At age 13, Migguel made his stage debut as Pinocchio in the Venezuelan tour of the original Broadway musical Pinocchio directed by Levy Russell. He went on to perform in the musical Fedora also directed by Russell; Grupo Theja’s XL – 1953; Javier Vidal’s Marilyn; The Last Passion; Tierra Magica Compania’s Playing Broadway; and starred as the young Nick in the Latin American tour of FAME, The Musical. He trained for eleven years in classical ballet and studied opera at The Conservatory of Music in Cologne, Germany. In 2012, he released his first CD Donde Estara Matisse?
Tickets: www.newworldcenter.com or by phone at 305-673-3331, or in person at the box office.
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love