Head to Finnegan’s River on Sundays for a new pool party and get ready for your close-up and a chance to end up on a reality TV show.
401 SW 3rd Ave., Miami
Always wanted to be a reality star?
Here’s your chance to show off your fabulous bikini bod and sexy six-pack.
Throughout the summer, Tru Tv is filming footage for a new series in Miami based on their hit show, Rehab: Party at the Hard Rock Hotel. (Working title: Miami Pool Party. Hmmmm…)
You can arrive by yacht or car to the weekly soiree which takes place from noon to 8 p.m. Sundays at Finnegan’s River (401 SW 3rd Ave., Miami )
When it’s hot out, the best place to play is in the pool at Finnegan’s River, but there are also plenty of reclining chairs to catch some rays (or shade).
If you’re camera shy, take a seat inside, grab a bite and watch the madness from the sidelines. Just make sure not to annoy the security guards. It’s their job to fight with the unruly, and you’re guaranteed a spot on camera if you look at them wrong.
Dying to make it on the show? Bring a bunch of sexy girls by boat and dance in front of the DJ booth. You could also try to steal someone’s girlfriend or get a drink thrown at you. (That’s so Jersey, though.)
The show’s main characters are the staff at Finnegan’s. Make friends with Ian (the general manager) or Stephanie (a bartender) and you’re good to go.
Tip: Get there early to avoid paying a cover charge. After 2 p.m. it’s $5 ladies, $10 men. Don’t wait too long to check this party out. Producers say they have about eight weeks of shooting left (or until Tru TV has enough footage for six episodes).
- Go Drink This: Mojito Illegal
- Drinkhouse Fire & Ice set to bring frosty fun to Miami nightlife
- The 10 Must-Have Cocktails in Miami this Summer
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Toscana Divino in Brickell
- Sunset Swim, Bacchanal at Bagatelle, see J Alvarez for free, beer & clay at the Wolfsonian & free Wapo Tacos!
- Go Drink This: Scotch and the Coconut
- Freedom's just another word for an excuse to booze, plus a dinner and drag show!
- Go Drink This: Ginger Berry Smash
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: EDGE Steak & Bar at the Four Seasons Miami
- Chocolate orgies, apres happy hours, Sunday suppers and late night brunches