Head to Finnegan’s River on Sundays for a new pool party and get ready for your close-up and a chance to end up on a reality TV show.
401 SW 3rd Ave., Miami
Always wanted to be a reality star?
Here’s your chance to show off your fabulous bikini bod and sexy six-pack.
Throughout the summer, Tru Tv is filming footage for a new series in Miami based on their hit show, Rehab: Party at the Hard Rock Hotel. (Working title: Miami Pool Party. Hmmmm…)
You can arrive by yacht or car to the weekly soiree which takes place from noon to 8 p.m. Sundays at Finnegan’s River (401 SW 3rd Ave., Miami )
When it’s hot out, the best place to play is in the pool at Finnegan’s River, but there are also plenty of reclining chairs to catch some rays (or shade).
If you’re camera shy, take a seat inside, grab a bite and watch the madness from the sidelines. Just make sure not to annoy the security guards. It’s their job to fight with the unruly, and you’re guaranteed a spot on camera if you look at them wrong.
Dying to make it on the show? Bring a bunch of sexy girls by boat and dance in front of the DJ booth. You could also try to steal someone’s girlfriend or get a drink thrown at you. (That’s so Jersey, though.)
The show’s main characters are the staff at Finnegan’s. Make friends with Ian (the general manager) or Stephanie (a bartender) and you’re good to go.
Tip: Get there early to avoid paying a cover charge. After 2 p.m. it’s $5 ladies, $10 men. Don’t wait too long to check this party out. Producers say they have about eight weeks of shooting left (or until Tru TV has enough footage for six episodes).
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Sunday symphony, saused Flamingos, philanthropic models and a new monthly Edition
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Nude male models in Miami! Booze! Art, music and ping pong, too.
- Ultra Music Festival releases Phase 1 of its 2015 lineup
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar
- Flooring it with YoungArts, Cirque does charity and an art party
- Wunderbar at Circa 39 charms with global cocktails and flavors in Mid-Beach
- South Florida got doused in paint and EDM at Life in Color