Sinclar vs Guetta
Mega DJs Bob Sinclar and David Guetta dominate at Mansion during Winter Music Conference 2010
Although the club didn't open until 10 p.m. people starting lining up early on Friday, March 26 in hopes of getting into SET to see Bob Sinclar spin some of his latest dance tracks.
Inside the packed club, special guest DJ Michael Calfan warmed the crowd up before Sinclar took over around midnight.
Of course, music lovers in VIP were the lucky ones. They had the best view of the French DJ/record producer, who told the crowd he was excited to be back in Miami for Winter Music Conference.
Sinclar, 40, treated fans to his older hits, World, Hold On and Love Generation.
Later Sinclar and Shaggy performed their new duo I Wanna. The new track is from Sinclar's newest album, Made in Jamaica (a collaboration with Sly & Robbie that hits stores Tuesday.)
Seen dancing to Sinclar's music: Girls Gone Wild founder Joe Francis and Paulina Rubio.
On Saturday, March 27, it was an equally packed crowd at Mansion where DJ David Guetta and his wifeCathy, threw their F*** Me I'm Famous bash.
We've never seen Mansion so packed. Some partygoers, who didn't purchase tickets in advance, waiting in the long line, which extended all the way down 12th Street.
The Sexy B**** producer, who took the stage around 1:30, played an amazing three-hour set which included songs from his One Love album. The highlight of the night was when Kelis, Estelle and Kelly Rowland debuted their new tracks with the mega producer. Also spotted at the party: Jamie Foxx and Diddy who shared owner Eric Milon’s table in the VIP
Guetta had something else to celebrate. On Sunday, he tweeted, "Guys I just won 4 awards at the wmc international music awards!! crazyy."
- Beer, pigskin, skin, more pigskin, music, more beer & Super Bowl!
- 5 reasons why we’re excited about the new Vagabond Restaurant & Bar
- Minibar app brings wine, spirits, and beer to your door
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Sunday symphony, saused Flamingos, philanthropic models and a new monthly Edition
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Nude male models in Miami! Booze! Art, music and ping pong, too.
- Ultra Music Festival releases Phase 1 of its 2015 lineup
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar