Sinclar vs Guetta
Mega DJs Bob Sinclar and David Guetta dominate at Mansion during Winter Music Conference 2010
Although the club didn't open until 10 p.m. people starting lining up early on Friday, March 26 in hopes of getting into SET to see Bob Sinclar spin some of his latest dance tracks.
Inside the packed club, special guest DJ Michael Calfan warmed the crowd up before Sinclar took over around midnight.
Of course, music lovers in VIP were the lucky ones. They had the best view of the French DJ/record producer, who told the crowd he was excited to be back in Miami for Winter Music Conference.
Sinclar, 40, treated fans to his older hits, World, Hold On and Love Generation.
Later Sinclar and Shaggy performed their new duo I Wanna. The new track is from Sinclar's newest album, Made in Jamaica (a collaboration with Sly & Robbie that hits stores Tuesday.)
Seen dancing to Sinclar's music: Girls Gone Wild founder Joe Francis and Paulina Rubio.
On Saturday, March 27, it was an equally packed crowd at Mansion where DJ David Guetta and his wifeCathy, threw their F*** Me I'm Famous bash.
We've never seen Mansion so packed. Some partygoers, who didn't purchase tickets in advance, waiting in the long line, which extended all the way down 12th Street.
The Sexy B**** producer, who took the stage around 1:30, played an amazing three-hour set which included songs from his One Love album. The highlight of the night was when Kelis, Estelle and Kelly Rowland debuted their new tracks with the mega producer. Also spotted at the party: Jamie Foxx and Diddy who shared owner Eric Milon’s table in the VIP
Guetta had something else to celebrate. On Sunday, he tweeted, "Guys I just won 4 awards at the wmc international music awards!! crazyy."
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 15 - 17
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- Velvet Underground: Cheers to one year of local brews at Wynwood Brewing Company and all-you-can-eat tacos at Toro Toro
- #HowToMiami – Mojito
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem
- Miami is on fire this summer with bar, brewery, lounge and nightclub openings, plus big plans for hotel nightlife
- Former Vagabond space in downtown Miami to open as 'Steam,' an interactive theatrical nightclub, alongside a speakeasy bar and outdoor concert space
- Brickell's first pop-up cocktail bar 'Better Days' opens in an incognito space
- Life In Color EDM party tapped for halftime performance of Guinness International Champions Cup final at Miami’s Sun Life Stadium