Simon Cowell holds court at Miami Beach steakhouse
Prime 112, where else?
Simon Cowell was seen dining outside with two others Monday night at Prime 112. Wonder if he was talking about Britney’s behavior. Later that night, Miami Heat president Pat Riley and his wife were joined by producer Jerry Bruckheimer for dinner in the wine room following the Heat’s first win against the Boston Celtics. Injured Miami Heat star Chris Bosh was seen dining a few tables away. On Tuesday night, Celtics Head Coach Doc Rivers had dinner in the wine room. A few tables away were ESPN commentators Mike Breen and Jeff Van Gundy.
Sitting at another table was former slugger Sammy Sosa. Adding star power across the street Wednesday night at Prime Italian was rapper Flo Rida, dining late night with friends. Gym Class Heroes lead singer Travie McCoy was spotted Friday afternoon at the Aventura Mall shopping at Lebron James’s store UNKNWN. At the Hennessy V.S Takeover finale party Monday at Amnesia, Trey Songz debuted “a new sleeker haircut and a more muscular physique,” says our spy, who added that he spent the night chatting with Fabolous.
Also seen in the crowd, rapper Trina, who spent most of her time with gal pals in the VIP section. Boston Celtics player Rajon Rondo and assistant coach Ty Lue had dinner Tuesday night at Philippe while New Jersey Nets player seemingly on an extended stay down here, Kris Humphries, hosted a group of friends at a nearby table until the place closed. Rapper Rick Ross, meanwhile, stopped by to pick up takeout for a dinner at his home with friends.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika