Siempre Flamenco’s Festival of Flamenco Song
Siempre Flamenco’s Festival of Flamenco Song brings top talent from Spain to the Arsht Center.
Siempre Flamenco, the dynamic duo of Paco and Celia Fonta, continues with its mission of bringing the brightest exponents of Spain’s unique musical heritage to dazzle Miami audiences in the eighth annual Festival of Flamenco Song. Experience the passion and the raw emotion of flamenco as singers Macarena de Jerez, Israel Paz and Javier Heredia unite with the intricate fury of flamenco dancers in a unique performance.
Three chances to see the show this weekend (8 p.m. Friday-Saturday, 4 p.m. Sunday) at the Carnival Studio Theater at Adrienne Arsht Center (1300 Biscayne Blvd., Miami). Tickets $38 at www.arshtcenter.org.
See and Do
- Miami public spaces are getting a makeover with these upcoming projects
- 12 Things You Didn't Know about Jean-Michel Basquiat
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 23-25
- Live the nostalgia of ‘¿Qué Pasa, USA?’ this Saturday
- 4 Fitness Events in South Florida for Gym Rats
- Everglades gets funky with Wynwood benefit
- Wade, Mourning and other celebs attend opening of Haitian photography exhibit in Wynwood
- 6 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 16-18
- 10 Tours Of Miami That Are A Must
- Miami's cultural agenda courtesy of Prism Creative Group - Sept. 16-30