Siempre Flamenco’s Festival of Flamenco Song
Siempre Flamenco’s Festival of Flamenco Song brings top talent from Spain to the Arsht Center.
Siempre Flamenco, the dynamic duo of Paco and Celia Fonta, continues with its mission of bringing the brightest exponents of Spain’s unique musical heritage to dazzle Miami audiences in the eighth annual Festival of Flamenco Song. Experience the passion and the raw emotion of flamenco as singers Macarena de Jerez, Israel Paz and Javier Heredia unite with the intricate fury of flamenco dancers in a unique performance.
Three chances to see the show this weekend (8 p.m. Friday-Saturday, 4 p.m. Sunday) at the Carnival Studio Theater at Adrienne Arsht Center (1300 Biscayne Blvd., Miami). Tickets $38 at www.arshtcenter.org.
See and Do
- Discounts! Freebies! Prizes! Oh, and you’ll have to take the bus
- 11 Holiday-themed Events in Miami
- Prism Creative Group has Miami's social itinerary - Dec. 1-15
- Free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Dec. 2-4
- Super 8 Motels is ditching its old art and it can be yours
- 7 Reactions Cuban Americans Had to Fidel Castro’s Death
- Events in Miami in December 2016
- Courtney Love can now scratch musical theater off her bucket list
- Five Things to do After Stuffing Yourself on Thanksgiving
- All the feels locals have during Art Basel