Siempre Flamenco’s Festival of Flamenco Song
Siempre Flamenco’s Festival of Flamenco Song brings top talent from Spain to the Arsht Center.
Siempre Flamenco, the dynamic duo of Paco and Celia Fonta, continues with its mission of bringing the brightest exponents of Spain’s unique musical heritage to dazzle Miami audiences in the eighth annual Festival of Flamenco Song. Experience the passion and the raw emotion of flamenco as singers Macarena de Jerez, Israel Paz and Javier Heredia unite with the intricate fury of flamenco dancers in a unique performance.
Three chances to see the show this weekend (8 p.m. Friday-Saturday, 4 p.m. Sunday) at the Carnival Studio Theater at Adrienne Arsht Center (1300 Biscayne Blvd., Miami). Tickets $38 at www.arshtcenter.org.
See and Do
- Ayikodans offers a prayer in the form of dance for its sixth season at the Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 5-7
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web
- Slow Burn Theatre Company’s ‘Violet’ is a musical about the scars we carry
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 29-31
- 6 reasons Miami's drive-in theater is better than Netflix and chill
- Miami Events - February 2016