Siempre Flamenco’s Festival of Flamenco Song
Siempre Flamenco’s Festival of Flamenco Song brings top talent from Spain to the Arsht Center.
Siempre Flamenco, the dynamic duo of Paco and Celia Fonta, continues with its mission of bringing the brightest exponents of Spain’s unique musical heritage to dazzle Miami audiences in the eighth annual Festival of Flamenco Song. Experience the passion and the raw emotion of flamenco as singers Macarena de Jerez, Israel Paz and Javier Heredia unite with the intricate fury of flamenco dancers in a unique performance.
Three chances to see the show this weekend (8 p.m. Friday-Saturday, 4 p.m. Sunday) at the Carnival Studio Theater at Adrienne Arsht Center (1300 Biscayne Blvd., Miami). Tickets $38 at www.arshtcenter.org.
See and Do
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 3-5
- Miami Events - July 2015
- July 4, Kids Eat Free: Munchkin Fun's top picks June 29 - July 5
- Seven options for a date night in Miami with no time to waste
- 10 Things to Do on July 4
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 27-29
- Florida Supercon celebrates 10 years of geeking out
- Fourth of July guide: Where to watch fireworks in South Florida on July 4
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun June 22-28
- Carlos Mencia headlines at the Ultimate Miami Comedian at Magic City Casino