Siempre Flamenco’s Festival of Flamenco Song
Siempre Flamenco’s Festival of Flamenco Song brings top talent from Spain to the Arsht Center.
Siempre Flamenco, the dynamic duo of Paco and Celia Fonta, continues with its mission of bringing the brightest exponents of Spain’s unique musical heritage to dazzle Miami audiences in the eighth annual Festival of Flamenco Song. Experience the passion and the raw emotion of flamenco as singers Macarena de Jerez, Israel Paz and Javier Heredia unite with the intricate fury of flamenco dancers in a unique performance.
Three chances to see the show this weekend (8 p.m. Friday-Saturday, 4 p.m. Sunday) at the Carnival Studio Theater at Adrienne Arsht Center (1300 Biscayne Blvd., Miami). Tickets $38 at www.arshtcenter.org.
See and Do
- ‘H2OMBRE’ brings splashy spectacle and lots of water to the Arsht Center stage
- Cinderella, robots, date night & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 18-20
- Overtown Music and Arts Festival 2014
- Ice cream parties, kids carnivals & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 11-13
- Colombian mangoes will be the star at this weekend’s Mango Festival at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
- Dennis Miller performs Sunday with Dana Carvey at Seminole Hard Rock
- Free movies, camp, crafts & Munchkin Fun's top picks for your post-holiday week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 4-6