Get dressed up to watch - well, the dressy. The Flamenco dressy. That's happening this Saturday, March 27, at the Colony Theater in Miami Beach.
By Solange Reyner
Listen to el toque (guitar, people), and see pretty women stomp their feet and move their hips at the Siempre Flamenco's 5th Festival of Flamenco Song at the Colony Theater in Miami Beach this Saturday, March 27, at 8 p.m.
The festival, which features guest artists from Spain, brings you the real deal in all things Flamenco. You'll hear Manuel Palacin and Ruben de Maria sing, see Jose Barrios and Celia Fonta dance, and watch Paco Fonta on his guitar.
1040 Lincoln Road
Miami Beach, 33139
305.866.4387 or email@example.com
See and Do
- Super 8 Motels is ditching its old art and it can be yours
- 7 Reactions Cuban Americans Had to Fidel Castro’s Death
- Events in Miami in December 2016
- Courtney Love can now scratch musical theater off her bucket list
- Five Things to do After Stuffing Yourself on Thanksgiving
- All the feels locals have during Art Basel
- Weekend events in Miami that won't leave you broke - Nov. 18-20
- Six Things you didn’t know about Miami Children’s Museum
- Robot bartenders and a 10-story slide. That’s life on the world's biggest cruise ship
- Miami's coolest events courtesy of Prism Creative Group - Nov. 15-30