Get dressed up to watch - well, the dressy. The Flamenco dressy. That's happening this Saturday, March 27, at the Colony Theater in Miami Beach.
1040 Lincoln Road
Miami Beach, 33139
305.866.4387 or email@example.com
By Solange Reyner
Listen to el toque (guitar, people), and see pretty women stomp their feet and move their hips at the Siempre Flamenco's 5th Festival of Flamenco Song at the Colony Theater in Miami Beach this Saturday, March 27, at 8 p.m.
The festival, which features guest artists from Spain, brings you the real deal in all things Flamenco. You'll hear Manuel Palacin and Ruben de Maria sing, see Jose Barrios and Celia Fonta dance, and watch Paco Fonta on his guitar.
See and Do
- Outdoor Movies, Earth Day Goodies, Summer Camp & Giveaways: Munchkin Fun's Top picks Apr 20-26
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 17-19
- No 'pleading the fifth' for Andy Cohen in Miami
- Anderson Cooper comes to Miami for an intimate conversation
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 17-19
- Miami Science Museum hosts annual Galaxy Gala and Big Bang fundraiser
- South Beach Comedy Festival celebrates a decade of jokes
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 10-12
- Tortuga Festival returns to Fort Lauderdale with Kenny Chesney and more
- South Beach Comedy Festival celebrates one decade of jokes