Get dressed up to watch - well, the dressy. The Flamenco dressy. That's happening this Saturday, March 27, at the Colony Theater in Miami Beach.
1040 Lincoln Road
Miami Beach, 33139
305.866.4387 or firstname.lastname@example.org
By Solange Reyner
Listen to el toque (guitar, people), and see pretty women stomp their feet and move their hips at the Siempre Flamenco's 5th Festival of Flamenco Song at the Colony Theater in Miami Beach this Saturday, March 27, at 8 p.m.
The festival, which features guest artists from Spain, brings you the real deal in all things Flamenco. You'll hear Manuel Palacin and Ruben de Maria sing, see Jose Barrios and Celia Fonta dance, and watch Paco Fonta on his guitar.
See and Do
- Yoga del Barrio comes to jugofresh
- Earth Day, spring parties, egg hunts and Munchkin Fun's 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 11-13
- Egg hunts and photo ops for Easter 2014
- Miami Beach Gay Pride takes over South Beach this weekend
- Choreographer Trey McIntyre brings community and artistic inspiration from Boise to Miami
- Deering Estate Festival of the Arts offers three days of events
- Heineken TransAtlantic Festival trae excelencia rockera a Miami Beach
- Heineken Transatlantic Festival brings global sounds to Miami
- PhilanthroFest Outdoor Festival returns to Wolfson Campus