Get dressed up to watch - well, the dressy. The Flamenco dressy. That's happening this Saturday, March 27, at the Colony Theater in Miami Beach.
1040 Lincoln Road
Miami Beach, 33139
305.866.4387 or email@example.com
By Solange Reyner
Listen to el toque (guitar, people), and see pretty women stomp their feet and move their hips at the Siempre Flamenco's 5th Festival of Flamenco Song at the Colony Theater in Miami Beach this Saturday, March 27, at 8 p.m.
The festival, which features guest artists from Spain, brings you the real deal in all things Flamenco. You'll hear Manuel Palacin and Ruben de Maria sing, see Jose Barrios and Celia Fonta dance, and watch Paco Fonta on his guitar.
See and Do
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun June 1-7
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 29-31
- Summer Fun 2015: Your guide to kids programs and camps for the summer in Miami
- Feel the Force: Hurricanes and Other Hazards at the Frost Museum of Science
- Russian pianist plays Wynwood on Friday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 22-24
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week