Get dressed up to watch - well, the dressy. The Flamenco dressy. That's happening this Saturday, March 27, at the Colony Theater in Miami Beach.
By Solange Reyner
Listen to el toque (guitar, people), and see pretty women stomp their feet and move their hips at the Siempre Flamenco's 5th Festival of Flamenco Song at the Colony Theater in Miami Beach this Saturday, March 27, at 8 p.m.
The festival, which features guest artists from Spain, brings you the real deal in all things Flamenco. You'll hear Manuel Palacin and Ruben de Maria sing, see Jose Barrios and Celia Fonta dance, and watch Paco Fonta on his guitar.
1040 Lincoln Road
Miami Beach, 33139
305.866.4387 or email@example.com
See and Do
- 'Psychic Match' star Deborah Graham talks about finding real love at Books & Books
- Public art to hunt down in Brickell and Downtown
- Surreal dance stories from Cuba
- Comic Iliza Shlesinger to bring her wit and wisdom to West Palm Beach
- 6 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Aug. 19-21
- HistoryMiami's Stiltsville Tour is an only-in-Miami experience
- 5 reasons Back-To-School Season in Miami is amazing
- Miami is Raising the Vibe this Fall
- 28 signs that you're from Miami
- Prism Music Group's guide to Miami cultural events - Aug. 16-31