Sick of Culinary Alliteration? Cooking with Chef Clay Conley May Change That
For the rest of the year, Azul offers Miami Culinary Weekend Experience for travelers.
can’t help it. I’m a she-sells-seashells-by-the-seashore kind of writer. But, when it comes to cooking, give me variation. Throughout the rest of the year, Azul is offering a "Miami Culinary Weekend Experience." This package is perfect for culinary travelers who want to sauté, sip and sunbathe all in one gorgeous space--Mandarin Oriental Miami. Package includes:
• Two night-accommodations (arrive on Friday and depart on Sunday).
• Gourmet arrival amenity.
• Daily American breakfast for up to two people.
• Group interactive cooking class with Azul’s Chef Clay Conley.
• Private meeting with Chef Conley to select your evening’s dinner menu.
• Three-course dinner for two at Azul (includes tax and gratuity, excludes beverages).
• Specially engraved culinary tool (A gift to you).
Classes are from 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the following Saturdays:
April 24, 2010: "Slow Cooked Food: Organic and Local"
May 22, 2010: "Outdoor Summer Grilling"
September 11, 2010: "Souk Market Specialties: Moroccan Cuisine"
October 16, 2010: "Oktoberfest" November 13, 2010: "Cooking for the Holidays"
What: Miami Culinary Weekend Experience
Where: Azul Restaurant at Mandarin Oriental Miami, 500 Brickell Key Dr., Brickell, 305-913-8358.
How Much For The Classes? $175 per person plus tax (Pre-registration and payment required).
How Much For The Weekend Experience? $1588 per room for a two-night stay (Weekend package rates are based on double occupancy and are subject to availability).
- Aloft South Beach Announces Opening Date: May 28
- The Getaway: Puerto Rico
- Miami Hotel Bars
- Is 1 Hotel South Beach Really Ready to Open?
- Visiting the New Key West
- Celebrate Miami Beach's Centennial with $100 room rates & more hotel offers
- 3 Last Minute Ultra Music Festival Hotel Packages To Book Now
- Ultimate Guide to WMC & MMW Hotel Pool Parties
- Languorous Luxury in Anguilla
- Gale Boutique Hotel & Residences set to open in Fort Lauderdale late 2016