Sick of Culinary Alliteration? Cooking with Chef Clay Conley May Change That
For the rest of the year, Azul offers Miami Culinary Weekend Experience for travelers.
can’t help it. I’m a she-sells-seashells-by-the-seashore kind of writer. But, when it comes to cooking, give me variation. Throughout the rest of the year, Azul is offering a "Miami Culinary Weekend Experience." This package is perfect for culinary travelers who want to sauté, sip and sunbathe all in one gorgeous space--Mandarin Oriental Miami. Package includes:
• Two night-accommodations (arrive on Friday and depart on Sunday).
• Gourmet arrival amenity.
• Daily American breakfast for up to two people.
• Group interactive cooking class with Azul’s Chef Clay Conley.
• Private meeting with Chef Conley to select your evening’s dinner menu.
• Three-course dinner for two at Azul (includes tax and gratuity, excludes beverages).
• Specially engraved culinary tool (A gift to you).
Classes are from 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the following Saturdays:
April 24, 2010: "Slow Cooked Food: Organic and Local"
May 22, 2010: "Outdoor Summer Grilling"
September 11, 2010: "Souk Market Specialties: Moroccan Cuisine"
October 16, 2010: "Oktoberfest" November 13, 2010: "Cooking for the Holidays"
What: Miami Culinary Weekend Experience
Where: Azul Restaurant at Mandarin Oriental Miami, 500 Brickell Key Dr., Brickell, 305-913-8358.
How Much For The Classes? $175 per person plus tax (Pre-registration and payment required).
How Much For The Weekend Experience? $1588 per room for a two-night stay (Weekend package rates are based on double occupancy and are subject to availability).
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with Family Fun summer package
- Summer like a Gatsby at Fisher Island
- Conrad Miami woos summer travelers with "Stay Cool" package
- Stay & save this summer at Fort Lauderdale's Riverside Hotel
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with a Memorial Day package
- South Beach Marriott celebrates its $9 million transformation with travel deals
- Treat mom to a South Beach staycation this Mother's Day
- Marriott celebrates 500 years of Florida beaches with its 2013 "Summer Suntastic Savings"
- Plan a girlfriend's getaway with Patti Stanger at Loews Miami Beach
- Support Boston Marathon victims at The Palms