The Showroom in South Miami offers gems, clutches and makeup application all under one swanky roof.
5804 Sunset Drive, Suite 2,
Hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The lowdown: Now here’s a novel idea, Miami. Where else can you scoop up baubles, a python clutch and get a stellar makeup application in one intimate spot? If you guessed “nowhere” you failed, class. Just swing by The Showroom in South Miami. Home to HG Makeup, Hunting Season and Thousand Jewels, this shop is a trifecta in every sense of the word.
“The Showroom is a collaboration of shopping and beauty,” says Lidia Pefaur, Co-Owner of Thousand Jewels.
The ‘hood: Nestled in the heart of South Miami, the boutique’s neighbors include Elements of Time and Studio LX.
The ambience: Come, take a seat on the big fluffy white couch and hang out while you peruse The Showroom’s goods. The cozy all-white space beckons clients to chill while checking out the latest in accessory trends.
“We’re the first-of-its-kind in Miami,” Hunting Season Representative Marilyn Abril says.
The highlights: Pluck a pair of Thousand Jewels’ show-stopping earrings ($35 and up), create a bespoke Hunting Season handbag (makeup bags start at $250) or have Hanic Arias gussy you up with eyelashes ($150) or makeup ($150).
Pefaur adds, “I feel like this is a Miami secret — a little gem.” Yes, she’s right.
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- Kit and Ace to Open Soon
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02