Short orders: SoBe fest raised $2 million; Tony Chan’s adds specials
5/4/2011Florida International University reports the 10th annual South Beach Wine & Food Festival raised more than $2 million for FIU’s ’s School of Hospitality and Tourism Management. Tony Chan’s Water Club at the Doubletree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay, 1717 N. Bayshore Dr., Miami, has a new lineup of weekday lunch specials priced at $8.95 to $12.95; 305-374-8888, www.tonychans.com.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- DB Bistro Moderne Miami goes casual for the summer
- Get your frites on: Bistro Cassis opens in midtown Miami
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Bold & cold: Tio Gazpacho bottles the good stuff
- In Miami Beach, Klima's exquisite food is a study in simplicity
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- Brew in Miami: Mother Earth Cali Creamin'
- Take a swim with Soho Bay's fresh fish dishes
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez