Short orders: SoBe fest raised $2 million; Tony Chan’s adds specials
5/4/2011Florida International University reports the 10th annual South Beach Wine & Food Festival raised more than $2 million for FIU’s ’s School of Hospitality and Tourism Management. Tony Chan’s Water Club at the Doubletree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay, 1717 N. Bayshore Dr., Miami, has a new lineup of weekday lunch specials priced at $8.95 to $12.95; 305-374-8888, www.tonychans.com.
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Jean-Georges turns to Latino cooking at new Matador Room in Miami Beach
- New Year's beer: Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton
- Hoffman's Chocolates engineers sweet treats for the holidays
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- Michelle Bernstein's Seagrape serves upscale elegance in new Thompson Hotel
- Miami restaurant review: Is Iron Chef Morimoto up to the South Beach challenge?
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina