Short orders: SoBe fest raised $2 million; Tony Chan’s adds specials
5/4/2011Florida International University reports the 10th annual South Beach Wine & Food Festival raised more than $2 million for FIU’s ’s School of Hospitality and Tourism Management. Tony Chan’s Water Club at the Doubletree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay, 1717 N. Bayshore Dr., Miami, has a new lineup of weekday lunch specials priced at $8.95 to $12.95; 305-374-8888, www.tonychans.com.
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- South Florida just got another serious steakhouse
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Phuc Yea pops up for good
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- It's the last day of Miami Spice. Here's where you're eating