Short orders: SoBe fest raised $2 million; Tony Chan’s adds specials
5/4/2011Florida International University reports the 10th annual South Beach Wine & Food Festival raised more than $2 million for FIU’s ’s School of Hospitality and Tourism Management. Tony Chan’s Water Club at the Doubletree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay, 1717 N. Bayshore Dr., Miami, has a new lineup of weekday lunch specials priced at $8.95 to $12.95; 305-374-8888, www.tonychans.com.
- Porfirio's Restaurant puts upscale Mexican food in South Beach
- Big shucking scallops at Oceanaire in Miami this weekend
- Treat yourself to Sushi Samba & a movie July 22
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Big Pink gets bigger: Miami Beach-themed burgers added to menu
- Cantina la Veinte debuts at Icon Brickell July 28
- North Miami's Great Harvest meets customers' kneads
- The List: Eating around Miami with Macchialina's Michael Pirolo
- Brew in Miami: J Wakefield Brewing gets ready to open in Wynwood
- 3 stars for Taperia Raca's fresh take on classic tapas in Miami