Short orders: SoBe fest raised $2 million; Tony Chan’s adds specials
5/4/2011Florida International University reports the 10th annual South Beach Wine & Food Festival raised more than $2 million for FIU’s ’s School of Hospitality and Tourism Management. Tony Chan’s Water Club at the Doubletree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay, 1717 N. Bayshore Dr., Miami, has a new lineup of weekday lunch specials priced at $8.95 to $12.95; 305-374-8888, www.tonychans.com.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- Red Ginger rolls sushi and izakaya small plates in SoFi
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Eat the best of the wurst at Bavaria Haus in Bayside Marketplace
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink