Short orders: Atrio, Miss Yip, Perricone’s, bartenders guild
You have until Monday to enjoy the American Heart Month menu — $24 including a glass of wine — at the Conrad’s Atrio, 1395 Brickell Ave., Miami; 305-503-6529.
Perricone’s, 15 SE 10th St., Miami, has opened Amore, a gelato shop, adjacent to the restaurant; 305-456-6162.
The Florida Room’s John Lermayer won first place with a Smugglers Fizz and The Forge’s Cricket Nelson was second with a Nuevo Cubano at the U.S. Bartenders Guild’s Bacardi-sponsored Legacy of the Cocktail competition at the Fontainebleau early this month.
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Eating House hosts annual 4:20 dinner Sunday, April 20
- 3 stars for Seasalt & Pepper on Miami River
- Tongue & Cheek celebrates its first anniversary with $2 sliders, $4 cocktails and free ice cream
- 2 stars for South Miami's Buns & Buns
- Egg hunts, cooking class, Frozen screening & Munchkin Fun's 10 other fun things to do this week
- Traymore entices with seafood stew, 40 gins and a gleaming white dining room at the new Metropolitan Miami by COMO hotel
- Mondrian debuts "Dig in" brunch Saturday, April 12
- PB Fish pops up at PB Steak
- Pubbelly introduces PB Fish, a seafood pop-up at PB Steak starting April 8