Short orders: Atrio, Miss Yip, Perricone’s, bartenders guild
You have until Monday to enjoy the American Heart Month menu — $24 including a glass of wine — at the Conrad’s Atrio, 1395 Brickell Ave., Miami; 305-503-6529.
Perricone’s, 15 SE 10th St., Miami, has opened Amore, a gelato shop, adjacent to the restaurant; 305-456-6162.
The Florida Room’s John Lermayer won first place with a Smugglers Fizz and The Forge’s Cricket Nelson was second with a Nuevo Cubano at the U.S. Bartenders Guild’s Bacardi-sponsored Legacy of the Cocktail competition at the Fontainebleau early this month.
- The Miami Spice List: 10 Best Off-the-Beaten-Path Restaurants
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Brew in Miami: Buckets of craft beer at Pubbelly in Miami Beach
- Two stars for Tap 79's affordable and comforting pub fare
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Beer here: Boulevard Brewing expands distribution to Florida
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami
- Temple Kitchen, a shrine to plant-based foods, opens in South Miami