Short orders: Atrio, Miss Yip, Perricone’s, bartenders guild
You have until Monday to enjoy the American Heart Month menu — $24 including a glass of wine — at the Conrad’s Atrio, 1395 Brickell Ave., Miami; 305-503-6529.
Perricone’s, 15 SE 10th St., Miami, has opened Amore, a gelato shop, adjacent to the restaurant; 305-456-6162.
The Florida Room’s John Lermayer won first place with a Smugglers Fizz and The Forge’s Cricket Nelson was second with a Nuevo Cubano at the U.S. Bartenders Guild’s Bacardi-sponsored Legacy of the Cocktail competition at the Fontainebleau early this month.
- New chef, hot-stone concept at Seasalt & Pepper
- NY-based Quality Meats to open Miami Beach steakhouse
- Miami's rising culinary stars: 30 Under 30
- Michelle Bernstein to pop up at Art Basel 2014
- The List: Rocco's Tacos' Rocco Mangel
- Craft beer of the week: Concrete Beach Stiltsville Pilsner
- Now that's a Good Pie: Davie bakery does sweet and savory
- Restaurant review: Bright colors, bold flavors at Cantina La Veinte
- For Michael Mina's ninja-chef, freaking out is not an option
- Lucky Rice food event returns to Miami Beach