Short orders: Atrio, Miss Yip, Perricone’s, bartenders guild
You have until Monday to enjoy the American Heart Month menu — $24 including a glass of wine — at the Conrad’s Atrio, 1395 Brickell Ave., Miami; 305-503-6529.
Perricone’s, 15 SE 10th St., Miami, has opened Amore, a gelato shop, adjacent to the restaurant; 305-456-6162.
The Florida Room’s John Lermayer won first place with a Smugglers Fizz and The Forge’s Cricket Nelson was second with a Nuevo Cubano at the U.S. Bartenders Guild’s Bacardi-sponsored Legacy of the Cocktail competition at the Fontainebleau early this month.
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Jean-Georges turns to Latino cooking at new Matador Room in Miami Beach
- New Year's beer: Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton
- Hoffman's Chocolates engineers sweet treats for the holidays
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- Michelle Bernstein's Seagrape serves upscale elegance in new Thompson Hotel
- Miami restaurant review: Is Iron Chef Morimoto up to the South Beach challenge?
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina