Short orders: Atrio, Miss Yip, Perricone’s, bartenders guild
You have until Monday to enjoy the American Heart Month menu — $24 including a glass of wine — at the Conrad’s Atrio, 1395 Brickell Ave., Miami; 305-503-6529.
Perricone’s, 15 SE 10th St., Miami, has opened Amore, a gelato shop, adjacent to the restaurant; 305-456-6162.
The Florida Room’s John Lermayer won first place with a Smugglers Fizz and The Forge’s Cricket Nelson was second with a Nuevo Cubano at the U.S. Bartenders Guild’s Bacardi-sponsored Legacy of the Cocktail competition at the Fontainebleau early this month.
- Mercadito rolls out Heat game day specials
- Eat well & save big with SOBEWFF 2014 Holiday ticket packages
- Thasos debuts Thursday & Friday happy hours in Fort Lauderdale
- Biscayne Tavern celebrates the Heat with three-course game day menu
- Philadelphia restaurateur Stephen Starr opens Verde, a power-lunch spot at new Perez Art Museum Miami
- Ritz-Carlton South Beach debuts a Saturday Seafood Bake
- Saturday brunch returns to Tongue & Cheek
- Epicure Market opens in the Gables
- 3 stars for exceptional cooking at Lippi in Brickell
- Ring in the holidays with It's a Bundt's festive, sugar-coated cakes