Shore Club Goes Green
From April 1 to May 31, 2010, eco-centric guests can support The Shore Club, which has purchased renewable energy from EarthEra®.
Let’s face it. Many of us talk green--recycled shopping bags, thrift shop binges and organic spinach salad, but we have a fit if we arrive in our hotel suite, and the air conditioning isn’t blasting. But from April 1 to May 31, 2010, we can step up our game by supporting The Shore Club, which has purchased renewable energy from EarthEra®, an organization that has carbon balanced every room that is part of this promotion. A Shore Club rep writes that "Every penny spent with EarthEra® is used to build more renewable energy facilities across the nation." Plus, visitors who book a Shore Club carbon balanced room receive a 25% discount from the available rate. Now, you can really get your green do-gooder badge.
The Shore Club, 1901 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-695-3100.
- SLS Brickell to open with Boy George at splashy party
- Get Lei'd at Campton Yard with 'Supermensch' Shep Gordon
- Cheers to four years of LDV Hospitality at Gale South Beach
- World Traveler (& Foodie) Guide to Miami Book Fair
- If you like these Miami hotels, you’ll love their new sister properties in desirable destinations
- A No Nonsense Guide to Doing South Beach like a Local
- Hotel Week NYC offers rooms as low as $100 in January
- Aloft Hotels: Dadeland in, South Beach out and more on the horizon
- 16 Things You Probably Didn't Know About the Delano on its 21st Birthday
- Take an exclusive tour through the design elements of the iconic Delano Hotel