Shore Club Goes Green
From April 1 to May 31, 2010, eco-centric guests can support The Shore Club, which has purchased renewable energy from EarthEra®.
Let’s face it. Many of us talk green--recycled shopping bags, thrift shop binges and organic spinach salad, but we have a fit if we arrive in our hotel suite, and the air conditioning isn’t blasting. But from April 1 to May 31, 2010, we can step up our game by supporting The Shore Club, which has purchased renewable energy from EarthEra®, an organization that has carbon balanced every room that is part of this promotion. A Shore Club rep writes that "Every penny spent with EarthEra® is used to build more renewable energy facilities across the nation." Plus, visitors who book a Shore Club carbon balanced room receive a 25% discount from the available rate. Now, you can really get your green do-gooder badge.
The Shore Club, 1901 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-695-3100.
- Take an exclusive tour through the design elements of the iconic Delano Hotel
- Weekend Getaway: Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront Hotel
- Playa Largo is Key Largo's first newly built resort in 20 years
- Dance your way onto Miami's skyline with InterContinental hotel
- Get away to the Caribbean for less with fall hotel deals
- Luxurious fall Caribbean hotel packages
- Top Miami & South Florida fall hotel deals
- Miami & South Florida's most luxurious fall hotel packages
- Where to get $109 spa treatments through October
- 8 Best Miami Spice Hotel Restaurants