Shore Club Goes Green
From April 1 to May 31, 2010, eco-centric guests can support The Shore Club, which has purchased renewable energy from EarthEra®.
Let’s face it. Many of us talk green--recycled shopping bags, thrift shop binges and organic spinach salad, but we have a fit if we arrive in our hotel suite, and the air conditioning isn’t blasting. But from April 1 to May 31, 2010, we can step up our game by supporting The Shore Club, which has purchased renewable energy from EarthEra®, an organization that has carbon balanced every room that is part of this promotion. A Shore Club rep writes that "Every penny spent with EarthEra® is used to build more renewable energy facilities across the nation." Plus, visitors who book a Shore Club carbon balanced room receive a 25% discount from the available rate. Now, you can really get your green do-gooder badge.
The Shore Club, 1901 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-695-3100.
- The new way to do Bimini
- Miami's 7 Best Indie Boutiques for One-of-a-Kind Fashion Finds
- One of Miami's top chefs has moved to Cheeca Lodge & Spa, an Islamorada classic
- 6 Best Things To Do Inside in Miami When It's Hot as Balls Outside
- What's Hot in Wynwood Right Now
- 6 New Things You Didn't Know About Miami Hotels
- Not Just for Art--the Best of Wynwood's Indie Boutiques
- Halal Guide to Miami
- The Sweetest Ways to Screw Your Bikini Diet in Miami this Summer
- 9 Lunch Spots in Coconut Grove--Newcomers & Classics