Shore Club Goes Green
From April 1 to May 31, 2010, eco-centric guests can support The Shore Club, which has purchased renewable energy from EarthEra®.
Let’s face it. Many of us talk green--recycled shopping bags, thrift shop binges and organic spinach salad, but we have a fit if we arrive in our hotel suite, and the air conditioning isn’t blasting. But from April 1 to May 31, 2010, we can step up our game by supporting The Shore Club, which has purchased renewable energy from EarthEra®, an organization that has carbon balanced every room that is part of this promotion. A Shore Club rep writes that "Every penny spent with EarthEra® is used to build more renewable energy facilities across the nation." Plus, visitors who book a Shore Club carbon balanced room receive a 25% discount from the available rate. Now, you can really get your green do-gooder badge.
The Shore Club, 1901 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-695-3100.
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with Family Fun summer package
- Summer like a Gatsby at Fisher Island
- Conrad Miami woos summer travelers with "Stay Cool" package
- Stay & save this summer at Fort Lauderdale's Riverside Hotel
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with a Memorial Day package
- South Beach Marriott celebrates its $9 million transformation with travel deals
- Treat mom to a South Beach staycation this Mother's Day
- Marriott celebrates 500 years of Florida beaches with its 2013 "Summer Suntastic Savings"
- Plan a girlfriend's getaway with Patti Stanger at Loews Miami Beach
- Support Boston Marathon victims at The Palms