Shore Club Goes Green
From April 1 to May 31, 2010, eco-centric guests can support The Shore Club, which has purchased renewable energy from EarthEra®.
Let’s face it. Many of us talk green--recycled shopping bags, thrift shop binges and organic spinach salad, but we have a fit if we arrive in our hotel suite, and the air conditioning isn’t blasting. But from April 1 to May 31, 2010, we can step up our game by supporting The Shore Club, which has purchased renewable energy from EarthEra®, an organization that has carbon balanced every room that is part of this promotion. A Shore Club rep writes that "Every penny spent with EarthEra® is used to build more renewable energy facilities across the nation." Plus, visitors who book a Shore Club carbon balanced room receive a 25% discount from the available rate. Now, you can really get your green do-gooder badge.
The Shore Club, 1901 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-695-3100.
- Four Seasons offers $132,000 golf vacation jet-setting from Miami to Costa Rica & West Indies
- How to step inside your favorite Baz Luhrmann movie at the new Faena Hotel Miami Beach
- Where do Miami's top hospitality pros want to travel in 2016?
- Alan Faena on life as an artistic expression, storytelling & his new Miami Beach hotel
- Miami hotel openings on the horizon for 2016
- Deck the halls with these holiday & winter hotel deals
- Inside The Hall South Beach, Joie de Vivre's first east coast property
- Aboard Norwegian Escape's maiden voyage
- Mark your calendars! Cyber Monday is Back
- James Bond-inspired hotel stays in time for 'Spectre' release