Shore Club Goes Green
From April 1 to May 31, 2010, eco-centric guests can support The Shore Club, which has purchased renewable energy from EarthEra®.
Let’s face it. Many of us talk green--recycled shopping bags, thrift shop binges and organic spinach salad, but we have a fit if we arrive in our hotel suite, and the air conditioning isn’t blasting. But from April 1 to May 31, 2010, we can step up our game by supporting The Shore Club, which has purchased renewable energy from EarthEra®, an organization that has carbon balanced every room that is part of this promotion. A Shore Club rep writes that "Every penny spent with EarthEra® is used to build more renewable energy facilities across the nation." Plus, visitors who book a Shore Club carbon balanced room receive a 25% discount from the available rate. Now, you can really get your green do-gooder badge.
The Shore Club, 1901 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-695-3100.
- The ‘new’ Islamorada - not your father’s key
- Circa 39 Hosts Vino & Vinyasa Friday Yoga Happy Hour
- Fontainebleau Celebrates Frank Sinatra's Centennial Birthday in Style
- Summer Fun 2015: A guide to what’s new at Disney World this summer
- Inside the new Hyatt Centric South Beach Miami
- AC Miami Beach Hotel opens with European-inspired hospitality
- Mark Your Calendar For June 21 & 22: CyberSummer Offers Deep Discounts on Travel
- Sizzling Summer Savings at Miami Hotels & Beyond
- Inside The New York EDITION & other new New York City attractions
- Locally Led Yoga Retreats Head to Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Tulum this Summer