Shore Club Goes Green
From April 1 to May 31, 2010, eco-centric guests can support The Shore Club, which has purchased renewable energy from EarthEra®.
Let’s face it. Many of us talk green--recycled shopping bags, thrift shop binges and organic spinach salad, but we have a fit if we arrive in our hotel suite, and the air conditioning isn’t blasting. But from April 1 to May 31, 2010, we can step up our game by supporting The Shore Club, which has purchased renewable energy from EarthEra®, an organization that has carbon balanced every room that is part of this promotion. A Shore Club rep writes that "Every penny spent with EarthEra® is used to build more renewable energy facilities across the nation." Plus, visitors who book a Shore Club carbon balanced room receive a 25% discount from the available rate. Now, you can really get your green do-gooder badge.
The Shore Club, 1901 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-695-3100.
- Mayfair Hotel & Spa offers Miami Vices package
- Oasis Collections Offers Alternative to a Hotel in Miami & Latin America
- Endless Summer Hotel Packages For Labor Day & Beyond
- First Look: Vintro Hotel & Kitchen, a boutique art hotel on Collins Park
- First Look: Gale Suites at Kaskades to open in December
- Inside North Beach's Hilton Cabana & L'Echon Brasserie
- Top Miami Hotels For Fitness
- Miami Summer Hotel Pool Guide
- Flash Sale on Hotels Across Florida, The Caribbean & Latin America Available on First Day of Summer
- Eventstar Founder & CEO Alain Perez Takes Us Inside His Tent Business