Shore Club Goes Green
From April 1 to May 31, 2010, eco-centric guests can support The Shore Club, which has purchased renewable energy from EarthEra®.
Let’s face it. Many of us talk green--recycled shopping bags, thrift shop binges and organic spinach salad, but we have a fit if we arrive in our hotel suite, and the air conditioning isn’t blasting. But from April 1 to May 31, 2010, we can step up our game by supporting The Shore Club, which has purchased renewable energy from EarthEra®, an organization that has carbon balanced every room that is part of this promotion. A Shore Club rep writes that "Every penny spent with EarthEra® is used to build more renewable energy facilities across the nation." Plus, visitors who book a Shore Club carbon balanced room receive a 25% discount from the available rate. Now, you can really get your green do-gooder badge.
The Shore Club, 1901 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-695-3100.
- Yass, Beach: Five Miami Beaches That Are Better Than South Beach
- 8 Best Places For People Watching in Miami
- Ultimate Guide to Broward County Museums
- 7 Top Fort Lauderdale Waterfront Restaurants
- Ultimate Guide to Miami's Museums
- 7 Top Fine Dining Waterfront Restaurants in Miami
- 10 Outdoor Activities in Miami That Aren't the Beach
- 9 Places in Miami to Meet Your Online Date (so even if it sucks you’ll still have a good time)
- Global "co-living" community coming to Miami this summer
- Why you might want to check into South Beach's new Residence Inn