Shore Club Goes Green
From April 1 to May 31, 2010, eco-centric guests can support The Shore Club, which has purchased renewable energy from EarthEra®.
Let’s face it. Many of us talk green--recycled shopping bags, thrift shop binges and organic spinach salad, but we have a fit if we arrive in our hotel suite, and the air conditioning isn’t blasting. But from April 1 to May 31, 2010, we can step up our game by supporting The Shore Club, which has purchased renewable energy from EarthEra®, an organization that has carbon balanced every room that is part of this promotion. A Shore Club rep writes that "Every penny spent with EarthEra® is used to build more renewable energy facilities across the nation." Plus, visitors who book a Shore Club carbon balanced room receive a 25% discount from the available rate. Now, you can really get your green do-gooder badge.
The Shore Club, 1901 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, 305-695-3100.
- National Hotel Invites Locals to Take a Dip in its 205' Pool with Summer Day Pass
- Flash Sale on Hotels Across Florida, The Caribbean & Latin America Available on First Day of Summer
- Eventstar Founder & CEO Alain Perez Takes Us Inside His Tent Business
- The Getaway: St. Kitts by Land & Sea
- Hotel Openings On The Horizon Across Miami
- The National Hotel Miami Beach Completes $12 Million Renovation
- Think Hotel Group Has Big Plans For Collins Park Neighborhood
- Acqualina Resort & Spa Partners with YOGiiZA To Offer Personalized Yoga, Health & Wellness
- The Setai Miami Beach Launches New Luxury Ocean Suites Collection
- Check Into Hotel Gaythering, a New LGBT Hotel For Gay Pride Weekend