Shore Club Celebrates Wine & Food Fest Poolside
Shore Club Celebrates Wine & Food Fest Poolside with a special Fish Tacos and Cocktails Night hosted by Celebrity Chef Sam Talbot and Master Mixologist John Lermayer.
1901 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, Florida 33139
Friday, February 25th at 8:30pm
My favorite time of the year has finally arrived; it’s time for the annual Wine and Food Festival. This year it seems like Miami has been non-stop with excitement and with the Wine and Food Fest hitting South Beach this week; it’s only going to get better. Sure, I definitely love to party it up and down the streets of SoBe, but my second favorite thing is kicking back with my girls with a delicious cocktail in my hand and tasting all the amazing food that this beautiful city has to offer.
This week I get the best of both worlds as the Shore Club (one of my favorite venues to frequent), gets in on the action with a special event on Friday, February 26th. Top Chef Alum Sam Talbot from season 2, and Master Mixologist John Lermayer will host a special Fish Tacos and Cocktails Night poolside to celebrate the start of the 2010 Food and Wine Festival and everyone’s invited.
Guests who attend will feast on signature items from the upcoming Mondrian SoHo’s menu prepared by the Top Chef semi-finalist, Mondrian Executive Chef Sam Talbot and sip away on fabulous drinks skillfully shaken and stirred by one of Miami’s top mixologists John Lermayer. Whatever’s your pleasure, neat, or on the rocks; he will masterfully create a cocktail that will be a treat to your palette. Socialize with some of Miami’s finest while listening to music by DJ Chelsea Leyland while taking in the breathtaking view of the ocean from the Sky Bar back pool.
What better way to start the weekend then with Fish Tacos and Cocktails? Reservations are required if you’d like to attend this savory event, all you have to do is send an email to the address listed above and make sure to bring your appetite. It all starts at 8:30pm; my mouth is already watering and I can’t wait to taste Lermayer’s drink of the moment, see you there!
- Event Notes: Breaking down the 2014 South Beach Wine and Food Festival
- Breaking down Eats & Beats in Miami's Design District
- The 10 best dishes from the 2014 South Beach Wine and Food Festival
- Uncorked 2014: Reports from the 2014 South Beach Wine & Food Festival
- 5 Things We Are Excited About at the South Beach Wine and Food Festival
- 10 Best of the (Unofficial) Best during Wine & Food Weekend
- Where to party beyond the party: SBWFF 2014 satellite events
- South Beach Wine & Food Festival spurs plenty of spillover parties
- Chef Andrew Zimmern headlines 2014 South Beach Wine & Food Festival
- SBWFF 2014: Bring a taste of the Festival home with you with Marc Forgione