Shore Club Celebrates Wine & Food Fest Poolside
Shore Club Celebrates Wine & Food Fest Poolside with a special Fish Tacos and Cocktails Night hosted by Celebrity Chef Sam Talbot and Master Mixologist John Lermayer.
My favorite time of the year has finally arrived; it’s time for the annual Wine and Food Festival. This year it seems like Miami has been non-stop with excitement and with the Wine and Food Fest hitting South Beach this week; it’s only going to get better. Sure, I definitely love to party it up and down the streets of SoBe, but my second favorite thing is kicking back with my girls with a delicious cocktail in my hand and tasting all the amazing food that this beautiful city has to offer.
This week I get the best of both worlds as the Shore Club (one of my favorite venues to frequent), gets in on the action with a special event on Friday, February 26th. Top Chef Alum Sam Talbot from season 2, and Master Mixologist John Lermayer will host a special Fish Tacos and Cocktails Night poolside to celebrate the start of the 2010 Food and Wine Festival and everyone’s invited.
Guests who attend will feast on signature items from the upcoming Mondrian SoHo’s menu prepared by the Top Chef semi-finalist, Mondrian Executive Chef Sam Talbot and sip away on fabulous drinks skillfully shaken and stirred by one of Miami’s top mixologists John Lermayer. Whatever’s your pleasure, neat, or on the rocks; he will masterfully create a cocktail that will be a treat to your palette. Socialize with some of Miami’s finest while listening to music by DJ Chelsea Leyland while taking in the breathtaking view of the ocean from the Sky Bar back pool.
What better way to start the weekend then with Fish Tacos and Cocktails? Reservations are required if you’d like to attend this savory event, all you have to do is send an email to the address listed above and make sure to bring your appetite. It all starts at 8:30pm; my mouth is already watering and I can’t wait to taste Lermayer’s drink of the moment, see you there!
1901 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, Florida 33139
Friday, February 25th at 8:30pm
- 7 People You'll See at the SOBEWFF Grand Tasting Tents on Miami Beach
- Live updates from the 2015 South Beach Wine and Food Festival
- 5 Things We are Excited About for the 2015 South Beach Wine and Food Festival
- The List: Travel Channel's Andrew Zimmern's top Miami restaurants
- Go rogue: Top unofficial events during 2015 South Beach Wine & Food Festival
- Celeb chef Mike Isabella and The Surfcomber’s Blair Wilson collaborate for The Mediterranean Feast dinner during Wine & Food Festival week
- Contest: Free tickets to top South Beach Wine & Food Festival events
- Event Notes: Breaking down the 2014 South Beach Wine and Food Festival
- Breaking down Eats & Beats in Miami's Design District
- The 10 best dishes from the 2014 South Beach Wine and Food Festival