Shopping Card for a Cause
This year marks the Junior League of Miami’s third annual Shopping Card for a Cause fundraiser.
Shopping is your forte.
In fact, when you hit the mall, you're unequivocally convinced your spending habits alone give the U.S. economy a much-needed boost.
But you also have philanthropic intentions — that's why the Shopping Card for a Cause is perfect for you.
With the purchase of one $50 card you can recieve a 20 percent discount at more than 125 retailers (think Elie Tahari, J. Crew, Sports Authority, H&H Jewels and more) throughout South Florida from October 23 through November 7 and 100 percent of the proceeds from card sales go to women's and children's charities throughout Miami.
Brought to you by the lovely ladies at the Junior League of Miami, 2010 marks the third annual Shopping Card for a Cause fundraiser.
Believe it or not, proceeds from the purchase of just one Shopping Card for a Cause provides five or more books for impoverished elementary school children in the Junior League Miami literacy programs, three school uniform sets for a child in transitional housing as a result of domestic violence and two holiday gifts for a child in need.
Can you say, "Win-win"?
For a full list of retailers or to purchase a Shopping Card for a Cause, browse on over to www.jlmiami.com. Cards are on sale now and can be purchased from JLM volunteers and participating stores.
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- GBS Serving Up Free Get-Gorgeous Services
- Peep the Lilly Pultizer Jeep!
- New Store Openings at Aventura Mall
- Love is in the HAIR at Blo Midtown