Shopping Card for a Cause
This year marks the Junior League of Miami’s third annual Shopping Card for a Cause fundraiser.
Shopping is your forte.
In fact, when you hit the mall, you're unequivocally convinced your spending habits alone give the U.S. economy a much-needed boost.
But you also have philanthropic intentions — that's why the Shopping Card for a Cause is perfect for you.
With the purchase of one $50 card you can recieve a 20 percent discount at more than 125 retailers (think Elie Tahari, J. Crew, Sports Authority, H&H Jewels and more) throughout South Florida from October 23 through November 7 and 100 percent of the proceeds from card sales go to women's and children's charities throughout Miami.
Brought to you by the lovely ladies at the Junior League of Miami, 2010 marks the third annual Shopping Card for a Cause fundraiser.
Believe it or not, proceeds from the purchase of just one Shopping Card for a Cause provides five or more books for impoverished elementary school children in the Junior League Miami literacy programs, three school uniform sets for a child in transitional housing as a result of domestic violence and two holiday gifts for a child in need.
Can you say, "Win-win"?
For a full list of retailers or to purchase a Shopping Card for a Cause, browse on over to www.jlmiami.com. Cards are on sale now and can be purchased from JLM volunteers and participating stores.
- Shop For A Cause with Blogger Angeles Almuna
- beGlammed On-Demand Beauty Service Launches in Miami
- SEPHORA Opening in Coral Gables
- Capretto Shoes to Host Two Stylish Events
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers
- Poshmark Invites You to its Sassy Summer Style #PoshParty
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art