Shop Your Way Fashion Show
Sears will be hosting a Shop Your Way Fashion Show as part of Super Back To School Saturday at the Miami International Mall location with proceeds to help stop bullying.
On August 11th, Sears will be hosting a “ShopYourWay” Fashion Show as part of Super Back To School Saturday at the Miami International Mall location. In an important endeavor to help stop bullying, Sears will donate 5% of proceeds from all online and in-store apparel purchases.Donations will directly benefit charities affiliated with Sears’ Team Up to Stop Bullying, an initiative designed to bring solutions quickly and effectively to victims, families, educators and communities.
The “ShopYourWay” fashion show will take place from 12:00 pm until 4:00 pm in the Center Court of Miami International Mall and will showcase key teen and children’s apparel styles, as well as footwear. Aside from the main runway attraction, there will be various promotions for ShopYourWay members including “swag” bags, free samples, raffles for Sears Anti-Bullying tshirts, and various beauty activities such as mini-makeovers, hair styling and massages. Additionally, Sears gift cards will be raffled off every half hour from 10:00 am until 4:00 pm, and shoppers can pledge to help stop bullying by signing up at designated tables.
Celebrities have already pledged support of the Team Up To Stop Bullying including Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Kris Kardashian, George Kotsiopoulos, Kyle Massey and Jennifer Veal. Help join in the good fight, Miami!
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers
- More Reasons to Love Dadeland Mall
- Poshmark Invites You to its Sassy Summer Style #PoshParty
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van