Shop to it!: Trunk shows and one-cent clothing
Who needs some retail therapy? Here are your best bets.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Designer Aria Nero will host a trunk show premiering her Fall/Winter 2009 collection at Bloomingdale’s on August 27 from 12 to 7 p.m. at The Falls and September 12 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Aventura Mall. The show will feature an array of bracelets, earrings and necklaces and other signature pieces. For more information, call the stores.
Wet Seal is offering “buy one, get one for a penny” on all their clearance items. Choose from fashion tops, jeans, skirts and accessories. For more information, call your closest store.
The Spa at Icon Brickell’s Medical Rejuvenation Boutique, directed by Dr. Leonel Calderón, is offering 50 percent off all Ultra-Anti-Aging and Spotlight treatments and 20 percent off chemical peels through the end of August. For more information and to make an appointment, call 305-503-4400.
The Spa at Icon Brickell, 485 Brickell Avenue, Brickell, FL; 305-503-4400.
- Nine places to shop in Coconut Grove that captures the neighborhood’s personality
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Coral Gables native and Miami-based designer Alexis Barbara Isaias shares her local musts.
- 5 More Reasons Shopping at The Falls in Miami Just Got More Fabulous
- Dolphin Mall Shopping Guide
- Not Just for Art--the Best of Wynwood's Indie Boutiques
- Dive Into Summer with Clinique's Pop-Up Truck
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- 6 Can’t Miss Miami Spa Month Retreats
- 5 Reasons Miami Spa Month is The Best