Shop to it!: Trunk shows and one-cent clothing
Who needs some retail therapy? Here are your best bets.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Designer Aria Nero will host a trunk show premiering her Fall/Winter 2009 collection at Bloomingdale’s on August 27 from 12 to 7 p.m. at The Falls and September 12 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Aventura Mall. The show will feature an array of bracelets, earrings and necklaces and other signature pieces. For more information, call the stores.
Wet Seal is offering “buy one, get one for a penny” on all their clearance items. Choose from fashion tops, jeans, skirts and accessories. For more information, call your closest store.
The Spa at Icon Brickell’s Medical Rejuvenation Boutique, directed by Dr. Leonel Calderón, is offering 50 percent off all Ultra-Anti-Aging and Spotlight treatments and 20 percent off chemical peels through the end of August. For more information and to make an appointment, call 305-503-4400.
The Spa at Icon Brickell, 485 Brickell Avenue, Brickell, FL; 305-503-4400.
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- What is actually trending in swimwear for 2016?
- Summer Get-Fit Tips by Miami’s Celebrity Trainer
- Preserve your pretty in spite of Miami's hot summer sun
- Knock-Off Handbags are Aplenty in Miami — But the Real Deal is Always Better
- Prepare to be blown away! Blo Aventura Blow Dry Bar to Open
- Celebrities Love Makeup Artist Charlotte Tilbury. Find Out Why!
- 5 Summer Skin Tips from Miami’s Best-Kept Secret — Dr. Leonard Tachmes
- 9 favorite looks from Sunday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 favorite looks from Saturday's Miami Swim Week shows