Shop to it!: Trunk shows and one-cent clothing
Who needs some retail therapy? Here are your best bets.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Designer Aria Nero will host a trunk show premiering her Fall/Winter 2009 collection at Bloomingdale’s on August 27 from 12 to 7 p.m. at The Falls and September 12 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Aventura Mall. The show will feature an array of bracelets, earrings and necklaces and other signature pieces. For more information, call the stores.
Wet Seal is offering “buy one, get one for a penny” on all their clearance items. Choose from fashion tops, jeans, skirts and accessories. For more information, call your closest store.
The Spa at Icon Brickell’s Medical Rejuvenation Boutique, directed by Dr. Leonel Calderón, is offering 50 percent off all Ultra-Anti-Aging and Spotlight treatments and 20 percent off chemical peels through the end of August. For more information and to make an appointment, call 305-503-4400.
The Spa at Icon Brickell, 485 Brickell Avenue, Brickell, FL; 305-503-4400.
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers
- More Reasons to Love Dadeland Mall
- Poshmark Invites You to its Sassy Summer Style #PoshParty
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Find Your Fleek: Eyebrow Design Innovates Miami Beauty Scene
- Favor App Launches Miami Delivery Service
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town
- Miami Swim Week 2015 Recap
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store
- Trunk Show at The Standard