Shop to it!: Hot spa deals and a furniture sale
The summer heat calls for relaxing. Aurora has your sweet deals right here.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Bliss Spa, at the W Fort Lauderdale Hotel, is offering Shop to it! readers a free wax of up to a $35 value when they book any of their signature facials. Choose from classics such as their triple oxygen treatment - which helps revive your complexion - or the quick but refreshing oxygen blast. Mention this column when you call to book your appointment to get the deal.
Bliss Fort Lauderdale, 401 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; 877-86 2-5477.
Warren Tricomi Haircare at the Fontainebleau is offering readers complimentary use of the gym and spa facilities for the day, a $25 value, with any $75 or more purchase of salon treatments. Use of the salon and spa facilities also gets you free valet parking with validation. Mention this column when you call to book your appointment to take advantage of this offer.
Warren Tricomi Haircare, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-674-4773.
The Intercontinental Miami Hotel’s mySpa in Brickell is offering readers 30 percent off, per person, off their 60-minute myMassage for Couples inside their brand new Ocean Suite facilities overlooking Biscayne Bay. For more information, call the spa and mention this column.
MySpa at the Intercontinental Miami, 100 Chopin Plaza, Miami; 305-577-1000.
Casca Doce will be offering a 25 percent off discount on all home furnishings and accessories from July 31 to August 1st. Items range from 25 dollars and up. For more information, send e-mails to email@example.com or call the store.
Casa Doce, 6815 Biscayne Blvd., Miami; 305-757-6001.
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall