Shop to it!: Spa specials
Aurora wants you to get pampered with some sweet spa deals this week. Why? Because you've been good.
By Aurora Rodríguez
This week, Shop to it! features deals at the spa.
Lace Nail Lab offers 25 percent off all services and 10 percent off all retail merchandise every Tuesday at its two Miami Beach locations. Services include unlimited pink lemonade, water, tea and coffee. Appointments fill up fast, so call in advance. For more information, check out iluvlace.com.
1935 West Ave., 305-604-0111; and 500 S. Pointe Dr., 305-532-0190.
The Spa at David Barton Gym, located inside the Gansevoort South Hotel, is offering 25 percent off the Cougar Complete Anti-Aging Facial and 15 percent off any massage through July 31 for Shop to it! readers. The salon is also offering special prices on manicures ($20) and one-hour spa pedicures ($35). To get your discount, mention this story when you make your appointment.
The Spa at David Barton Gym, Gansevoort South Hotel, 2377 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-967-6789.
SIP & SPA THURSDAYS
The Palms Hotel and Spa is hosting Sip & Spa Thursdays from 6-9 p.m. every week at its newly opened Essensia Lounge. Get free VeeV cocktail upon arrival, 50 percent off Bonterra Organic wines and Lounge bites and a choice of mini-spa treatments such as chair massages and polish-changes for $15. Guests who book a future spa appointment that evening get 50 percent off the service.
Essensia Lounge @ The Palms Hotel & Spa, 3025 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-534-0505.
Know of a good deal? E-mail email@example.com.
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- It's FINALLY here! Brickell City Centre Mall is Opening for Business
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Nordstrom Rack Opening a New South Florida Store!
- Sawgrass Mills Mall Announces More New Stores!
- Time to slay with your Halloween costume courtesy of these Miami shops
- Upper Buena Vista to Up its BoHo Retail Game
- Hollywood Stars Love This Treatment. You Will Too
- Best Balayage in Miami: Gabriel Samra Hair Salon