Shop to it!: Shoe Dazzle and a party
Don't be sad the weekend's over. Aurora has your shop therapy right here.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Have a shoe craving but can't afford designer prices? Check out shoedazzle.com, a Bag, Borrow or Steal-like membership website on which you can get designer-quality shoes for $39, including shipping. Co-founded by Kim Kardashian, who also serves as chief stylist, the site asks some basic questions on your fashion sense, then has one of its "shoe stylists'' choose five pairs for you. Select one and pay the $39 monthly fee. Nothing catches your eye? The stylists will give you additional options, but the site also allows you to skip a month.
Bloomingdale's is hosting a Ray-Ban Colorize Event from 2-4 p.m. June 18 with consultations, models and live DJ music to help you pick out a new pair of shades. Buy a pair at the event and receive a free graffiti customization on the frames. Call 305-792-1073 to make an appointment, fashionistas.
Bloomingdales at The Falls, 8778 SW 136th St., Miami; 305-252-6341.
Hit a Victoria's Secret store and snag any of their solid tunics, tank-tops or V-neck shirts discounted to two for $20. The 24 styles include summer colors including neon green and pink as well as basic gray and white. Join the PINK Nation at vspink.com for a coupon for a free panty with any PINK purchase. The offer runs through June 15.
Have a deal? E-mail Aurora at email@example.com.
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Miami's Own Beauty For Real Gets a Makeover
- The Fit Shop Opens in North Miami
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- SoulCycle Now Open at 1 Hotel South Beach
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- Miami.com's Budget-friendly, last-minute Holiday Gift Guide
- F21 RED to Open