Shop to it!: Retro designs and a free bracelet
Start your week off with these deals picked out just for you by Aurora.
By Aurora Rodríguez
Here are some deals to get you through the week:
Tracey Feith’s retro designs
Designer Tracy Feith’s ‘‘International Flights of Fashion’’ pieces for Target hit stores in mid-May, offering fashionistas edgy styles at good prices. The collection includes a bold selection of brightly colored floral prints mixed in with darker hues. The ‘‘Bark Leaf’’ cotton-blend skirt ($29.99) features a dramatic, leaf pattern in gold, yellow and orange and pairs nicely with the line’s comfy, beige ‘‘Number 8’’ jersey shirt ($14.99). For store locations, check out target.com or call 1-800-800-8800. Designs are available for a limited time only.
Free hair consultations and treatments at GBS
GBS, The Beauty Store is offering complimentary scalp and hair analyses by J.F. Lazartique from The Science of Hair Care, with free samples and treatments. While you’re there, sign up for a free cucumber mini-facial from Peter Thomas Roth skin care. The event happens at the following GBS stores: Aventura (18545 West Dixie Hwy.; 305-931-5291) from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday; Coral Gables (308 Miracle Mile; 305-446-6654) from noon to 5 p.m. Thursday; and Pinecrest (11297 South Dixie Hwy.; 305-254-4074) from noon to 5 p.m. Friday. For more information, check out gbsbeauty.com.
Free Lucky bracelet
Purchase a bag from the broad selection of Lucky Brand Jeans purses at macys.com and get a free, limited-edition ‘‘Lucky’’ bracelet, a silver stunner with black onyx-hued beads. To find this deal, log on to macys.com, click on Handbags and Accessories and scroll down to ‘‘In the Spotlight’’ which features this month’s gift with purchase deals.
Got a deal? E-mail email@example.com.
- The Hub Stores Brings European Glamour to the 305
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Fashion Week Comes to Coral Gables
- Miami-based Company DryZzz Makes Beauty Sleep Simple
- Fashion Shows kick off Miami Beach Centennial Celebration
- Interview with #RICHKIDS of Beverly Hills' Roxy Sowlaty
- New York Fashion Week’s Beauty Trends Fit Miami’s Lifestyle
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- Tease to Get Toned