Shop to it!: Henri Bendel tote and B.F.F. spa night
Spring is only fun when you add new things to your closet and hit the spa. Deal diva Aurora says so.
BY Aurora Rodríguez
Here are some specials to get you excited about shopping this week:
A beachy deal from Henri Bendel
Spring’s heating up and summer’s right around the corner, so the beach can’t be far from your mind. Henri Bendel at Aventura Mall is also feeling the sunny spirit. The New York-based accessories and cosmetics boutique currently offers customers who spend $150 a free, limited-edition beach tote bag packed with goodies including facial scrubs and discounts for local luxe spots and spas. Not a sand lover? The roomy bag easily doubles as a fashionable tote.
Henri Bendel, 19501 Biscayne Blvd., Aventura; 305-935-7424.
Charity trunk show at Conrad
The Conrad Hotel is hosting a one-day jewelry trunk show featuring discounted pieces from Brazilian designers Francisca Bastos and Andrea Ventura. The event takes place from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. April 23, and part of the proceeds will benefit Humane Society of Greater Miami’s Adopt-A-Pet program. Once there, shoppers can sample signature Brazilian hors d’oeuvres and canapés and caipirinhas from Leblon Cachaca.
Conrad Miami, 1395 Brickell Ave., Suite 3208. RSVP at 305-777-2340 ext. 1042 or email@example.com.
B.F.F. Spa Night at the Fairmont Turnberry Isle Spa
Get all your pampering done at the B.F.F. Spa Night at the Turnberry Isle Resort & Club, which offers foot rubs, facials and back rubs for $65 from 7 to 9 p.m. the last Wednesday of the month. Also included: cocktails, tarot card readings, spa bites and chick flicks. Reservations are required and we hear spots fill up quickly, so call to make your appointment for April 29 now.
Fairmont Turnberry Isle Spa, 19999 W. Country Club Dr., Aventura; 305-933-6930.
Know of a great deal? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Upper Buena Vista to Up its BoHo Retail Game
- Hollywood Stars Love This Treatment. You Will Too
- Best Balayage in Miami: Gabriel Samra Hair Salon
- Behold the Uber of Nail Salons, Miami
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- Where to get $109 spa treatments through October
- For the Love of Frida Kahlo — and her Fashionista Ways
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas